2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre uk vantage The other pe

Horse, walks several step, square glory way:"Seeing to us must buy one more horse, so we then can hurry Song mountain."
Zhu Ying Ji's way:"Is not one good?You lead long Ma Jiang, I am just rest assured.I although the past once rode a horse, but was all what someone is like an elder brother to like this lead long."
Square glory way:"Thus do we want to walk to arrive what year He Yue?"
Zhu Ying sees his some animationses, favour way:"Circle elder brother, don't you want to living the spirit of Ying son to be not very good?Ying Er knows wrong."
The square glory originally wasn't livinging her spirit, and then listenned to she discommodes of of entreaty, favour way:"I didn't living your spirit, I had never livinged your spirit as well.Since it is so, let's are then such."The glory of the square this just knows to look after a what also can't of spoilt daughter of a rich family is how much suffer hardship to implicate.
Zhu Ying happy way:"The circle elder brother is really good to Ying son."
The square glory says with smile:"I not is once say will I tenderness toward woman?I, in fact earnestly wish to walk more slowly more good."
Zhu Ying Qi's way:"Why?"
Square glory way:"Miss is the person whom the everyone likes, I also like, so I also hope every day with together, miss walks one more day, I then ability heel miss much and together one good heavens."
Zhu Ying listenned to his words on the contrary some sad, unexpectedly the Yan noodles cries.
Square glory surprised way:"Miss, what's the matter with you?I originally was stiring you is happy, you how suddenly cried, all blamed me not good, hereafter didn't say this kind of words any further.Not be crying, once you cry, I am also crying."
Zhu Ying this just tears, way:"Circle elder brother, you after sending me return to then stay nearby not very good in the Ying son?Because have you at nearby, I then what also not afraid."
The square glory says with smile:"Do you make me do your personal bodyguard?"
Zhu Ying Mang's way:"Not not not, the circle elder brother is the eldest brother elder brother of Ying son, not a bodyguard."
Square glory way:"That doesn't become and do your eldest brother elder brother's some advantage also have no."
Zhu Ying Mang's way:"There is advantage that have an advantage.The other people want to do, doesn't the Ying son still make him do."
Square glory way:"That I am really overwhelmed by special favor, I hereafter can have a little princess younger sister, however I miss your daddy to promise.And I also have a very important matter, can not during a lifetime stay at you nearby."A said this words to suddenly think of their oneselfs to seem to once say towards finishing pure also.
Zhu Ying Dao:"What than heel Ying son's together still important matter?"
Square glory dark way:"Together have with you what importance?And you aren't a nobody to protect again, you as long as not and literally coming out to loiter about and stay in the home will have what dangerous?"Way:"The important matter is getting more, for example ……I want to take a wife to living son."
On Zhu Ying Lian a red, way:"Is not equal to you marry Ying son, so we then ability together, your lo those husband and wife not always together?How, circle elder brother?"
The square glory says with smile:"I must ask my father and mother first full be dissatisfied with your this daughter-in-law, you also want to ask you father and mother Be full to be dissatisfied with my this son-in-law.Our 2 people says not to calculate."
Zhu Ying Dao:"H'm, the Ying son returns to and then asks, Ying son dares to promise, the circle elder brother's father and mother will definitely be satisfied with my this daughter-in-law of, because the nobody doesn't like Ying son."
The square glory says with smile:"May, however I dare to also promise that your father and mother can't definitely be satisfied with my son-in-law of, because I don't deserve you."
Zhu Ying Dao:"Why ah?They don't promise, the Ying son then didn't return to and anyway together also always feared in the heart with them, but want ~only heel circle elder brother together and then not afraid.So the Ying son prefers to with circle the elder brother is together."
Square glory way:"Don't blather words, said again, I am a person with lazy born nature, originally woulded be and married one the gentleness was understanding, can do laundry and cook a meal for me of Niang son, you what can't do, either, I could not marry you."
Zhu Ying cries a way:"But the Ying son loathe to give up to leave an elder brother."Put on tears the way is again:"That Ying son then mutually begs by dead, don't want them to like an elder brother can not."
Square glory favour way:"Return to a house to say again, perhaps your father and mother sees me handsome and natural and unrestrained and young and capable and pretty much like me?"
Zhu Ying also feels thus, the mood is greatly good right away, way:"Is having me handsome and natural and unrestrained?"
The square glory says with smile:"BE is BE, anyway the nobody goes together with up you, your father and mother had to look for the second best and had already had to marry my this ugly daughter-in-law."
Zhu Ying Cui's one mouthful, way:"Being old to have no is serious."
2 people chatted then city, walking the pedestrian is more little, the square glory is on guard, also isn't talking with Zhu Ying, but Zhu Ying don't know square glory is at quiet listen to action, don't talk a way with her impatient to her, can not help a way:"Circle elder brother, do you feel that I am very vexed?"
The square glory suddenly listens to this, fear her sad frightened, favour way:"Have no, just I am thinking a problem."
Zhu Ying Dao:"At think what problem can tell Ying son?"
The square glory says with smile:"This can not say, the child can not listen to."
Zhu Ying Dao:"What child can not listen to?And the Ying son was no longer a kid, I didn't believe."
Square glory favour way:"The saying you will fear."
Zhu Ying Mang Wu lives an ear way:"The circle elder brother doesn't want to say, the Ying son doesn't listen to."
The square glory smiles, dark way:"I talk of then can not listen to sound Bian a voice?"Way:"Miss, those Da son eight ensigns teach why want to kill you?"
Zhu Ying Dao:"Circle elder brother, you hereafter call I Ying son, call miss very not well acquainted with."
Square glory way:"H'm, Ying son."
Zhu Ying smiles should a , way:"They why want to kill me, I don't know as well.I come out to have fun, didn't also tell anyone, but they then made track for to kill me."
Square glory way:"They definitely want to capture you to coerce your father and mother to do some matters with this."
Zhu Ying Dao:"Circle elder brother, don't talk this matter not very good?Circle elder brother, why do you want to go to Shaolin Temple?"
The square glory says with smile:"Because my unmarried wife waits me over there."
Zhu Ying suddenly feels heart in a sour, that has never led before, way:"Circle elder brother, you not is say that you have no unmarried wife son?The Ying son wants to marry an elder brother in the future of ah."
The square glory says with smile:"Who say that I want to marry you?And I have already had unmarried Niang son, and I like most hers, I don't wish to abandon her but marry you."
Zhu Ying Lei unexpectedly doesn't listen to order a ground of tears overflow, way:"Does that elder brother still want to marry Ying son?"
The glory of the square is dark surprised:"Does she really like me?Does returning just hope that I do her bodyguard?"This is the square the glory is unexpected, because he doesn't believe Zhu Ying the person like this gets along with oneself a short while and then wills like himself/herself, favour way:"This matter we don't talk first, anyway you I unable to do lord."
Zhu Ying Dao:"That you married her to re-marry Ying son."
The square glory says with smile:"I, the Niang son is a lot of, and is all more beautiful than you, more capable than you, I married you by that time, only afraid they will humiliate you every day, and I,beats by dre uk, may was then little to your concern, so can to you aren't good."
Zhu Ying Wu lives an ear way:"You are bogus, I don't believe.The other people all like Ying son of, why do you dislike Ying son?"
Square glory favour way:"Do I how can dislike Ying son?Ying son is I most in person the most close younger sister."
Zhu Ying Xi's way:"Really?Don't go, the brother and sister also want the discrete, only the husband and wife just don't separate forever."
Square glory dark way:"Originally she however is to want to make me protect her, I way does she really like me."O.K. square there is eastern Yan snow in the glory heart, also know that eastern Yan snow is to sincerely like the own, otherwise change to be other people will definitely drive Zhu Ying's this words deeply stroke, originally she wants to marry square glory just for doing not separate to time to protect her with her.The square glory thoughts of this, also a bit gloomy in the heart, way:"The robber usually appears and disappears here, we want to carefully be on guard be."
Zhu Ying is already not frightened, way:"Circle elder brother Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论