2012年11月21日星期三

cheap dr dre beats out!Besides is my t

It is rich.Guard Wenzhou can greatly have an advantage to our peace Kingdom of Heaven!Moreover city Gao Qiang Hou of Wenzhou, the north depends Ou river, the east has mountain range defense to get up also easily!"
The southern road soldier of our army and Zhang Chen Yi convened joint meeting on that afternoon and discussed the step battle.
"Yang Jun Shuo, " Zhang Chen Yi eccentrically says to me"you good elephant's forgetting the troops task that I take is what?!"
"To!My nature is knowing!"My surprise of say to Zhang Chen Yi:"General piece's task is to attack and occupy Wenzhou,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, Wenzhou has already captured and wants to guard mansion in Wenzhou naturally so now!As for the task of our army is to help a general!We also completed now, the our army nature shoulded return to report!"
"Yang Jun Shuo, I see not to?You the good elephant misunderstood the task of our army!The task of "Zhang Chen Yi sees I say with smile" our army is to go down south!How may so small place in Wenzhou be the end location of our army?!As for your troops of Yang Jun Shuo, you should not forget you is stem what come of?Yang Jun Shuo is to come to help our army to go down south!From the official position come up to say me also bigger than you?!You should obey my to adjust to send!"
Test!I am to come to save you the be beaten by left Zong Tang of cry the dad shouts Niang of guy of!How to talk to my this lifesaver of?!
"However ……" haven't I finished saying, Zhang Chen Yi interrupts my words.
"Have no what however of!Yang Jun Shuo!I orderany your department to guard Wenzhou now!I will take the south road soldier continue my mission-go down south battle!"Zhang Chen Yi is harsh voice to drink a way.
"But ……are we companies to measure how to battle now?General piece how orderany us like this?!As for making us guard the task of Wenzhou should from wait on a king next?!"I dumbstruckly looking at Zhang Chen Yi.
"I am the tallest to get here.I said to calculate!As for wait on a king there I will send person to say!Not the Lao Yang Jun Shuo's your good self!How?Does Yang Jun Shuo dare to defy military command?"Zhang Chen Yi's dark sinks ground to looking at me.
"……Do not dare!The end makes!"I pendency head the low voice promise.
"That good!We the south road soldier walk today!Meeting adjourned!"Zhang Chen Yi stood.
"General piece slowly walks!You are all the way exhausted ……live for a while at walk not late?"My favour wants to leave him.
"Live for a while?"The smile ground of Zhang Chen Yi sees me to suddenly dip down a face:"The soldier is amazingly fast expensive don't Yang Jun Shuo know?!"
Finish saying Zhang Chen Yi takes his under charge to come out board room.



Chapter 22 peaceful time



"Eldest brother, do I hear that Zhang Chen Yi's troops haded supper and then drive away toward the south?"Lie prone on the history on the bed to grasp fame to see me to come to quickly inquire about.
"Yes!Your eldest brother I let that helps to mix the boy to south beats for us ex- stand to!"What I smiled makes reference to.
"?The eldest brother leaves them, weren't we more emollient quantity?!"The history grasps fame to kick out them to feel to extremely don't understand to me.
"Idiot!That piece Chen instrument can the officer compare your eldest brother I am big!He can listen to ours?!The troops military discipline that still has him's corrupting to stay them nearby isn't extremely disadvantageous to he!Their ability and we a heart?Enemy with clear, the friend is undecided, lead friend to kill an enemy, not from lift a hand to, "
"Push to play by 《Sun 》 !Eldest brother, what you used is to harm adversary through the hands of others it to account!"The history grasps fame to smile to connect a way" however is what you borrowed that knife?I make Zhang Lyu long Wang Lyu long they tell me can they patronize happy of, who Be not willing to say, either!"
"Do you know that the fiasco of Zhang Chen Yi are in the whose under charge?"I smile to mysteriously looking at a history to grasp fame.
"?Left Zong Tang!……Account so much!Whether eldest brother intentionally makes left Zong Tang take troops to kill to rush Wenzhou to come, then oneself packs and escapes and makes Zhang Chen Yi, this simpleton guard Wenzhou."The history grasps fame to follow own way of thinking to shut eyes to continue to keep on saying:"But Zhang Chen Yi think that the eldest brother is framing up him, affirmation isn't willing to guard!The anti- Er lets eldest brother you guard for him, who make his officer big a class to press to kill a person?The eldest brother also had to helplessly block a disaster for him!"
"!How did your boy become my tapeworm in the belly?!"I in astonishment looking at him.
"This accounted too in brief, shut eyes to also think of come out!Besides is my this omniscient intelligent person?!"The history grasps fame to proudly say:"However eldest brother, do you make full city persons all know that left Zong Tang comes to meeting to make Zhang Chen Yi figure out your stratagem?"
"I how can let whole city does the person all know that left Zong Tang came?So not Be getting more agitated?!"
"That how did you do?"The history grasps a fame doubt ground to ask a way.
"Hold!Aren't you a cleverness very?This time how can not guess come,cheap dr dre beats?!"I smile to scold a way.
"Say or not?!Don't say that Lao Tze didn't finish with you!"The history grasps to praise a threat way.
"Like!I say that I say!I let to probe to connect spread in the north left Zong Tang goes down south of news, but at Ou the river say that left Zong Tang has to go down south all to close army camp to go by every south!The that Chen instrument parties person finds out his to think I to he blockade news, but I tube don't arrive of place blockade not arrive!It is correct to make him affirm the news that left Zong Tang goes down south more!"I smile of made own stratagem grasping the fame to explain 1 time to the history.
The history grasps to praise to smile of keep shouting belly is painful:"Eldest brother you were the monkey to Zhang Chen Yi and played!Ha ha ha~~!Himself is cheated to still think he very cleverness!Ha ha ha ha~~~~~!"
I also smiled meeting son together with him, this arrived BE, Zhang Chen Yi still thinks that did oneself escape a sea of woes, who know that left Zong Tang basically didn't come!Want to make him know that the true facts doesn't know what facial expression he has?Anyway I am to make him capture Wenzhou, he isn't willing to capture by himself!His ability is strange who?!
"Went, don't smile."My smiling will grasp fame to make reference to to the history:"We the troops extend a lot again now, I see is not is can three trip reconstruct to sign?"
At the mention of three trip historieses grasped fame to immediately smile not to get up"three trip loss is really a lot too big!Actually three trip loss so greater self this how many days consider mainly and have so what time, eldest brother do you see to right for me?"
"What time is that?"I ask a way.
"The first;Three travel a new soldier is really too many!Winning war to still go is rushed through duck by the somebody else on defeating in battle immediately sign not to live feet!And new soldier mental character however is hard!Hear beat a gun to beat full mountain of cannon to run about aimlessly, tube all the tube don't live!"
"Rightness!"I deeply have together feeling of in response to the way.This arrives BE, don't say to fight, one trip Zhang Lyu Be long to take 12 to travel to mix after troops walked, Wang De Gui carries on training to those new soldiers, Mao!You see that ocean mutually make!Line up row don't keep, walking can't walk and beat a gun to frighten wet the pants!The history grasps fame and Liu Fa Wu to lead troops like this to drag along left Zong Tang so long I still really dare not believe!
"The second;Politics be still however is hard!This troops establishes to have no to battle with pure soldier main force for several days and carry on time of education of political not enough!At enemy strong I under the weak condition some warriors include some be a having of escaping of officer it, surrender to enemy of also have!Three travel seven replying of regimentses to have no be because the rebel tells airtightly!So I think that the political work has to want to step up!"
"Still have?"I ask a way.
"The third;Probing strength is too weak!The enemy has already known that we are over there, we incredibly still don't know!If can know earlierly that the enemy has already adjusted large force into northern side to come, we can't drill into the enemy's ring of encirclement again, either!So you must strengthen while probing the strength!"
"Still have?"
"Still have the fourth,Beats Detox;Crowd's working don't work well!The troops marches to fight all is the place that doesn't understand us at the crowd carries on, fighting to harm a member can not settle, the food grass has no place to supply!Some crowds still match with left Zong Tang's troops to climb mountain to grasp our warriors together!I was almost grasped by them to walk!So crowd's work must hard treat hereafter!Is other of have no."
"I knew.Three trip of reconstruction I see to speed, you see three the trips have what talented person can lift right away Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论