2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats phone call to make h

That direction sees go, then the body Jiang live, not the distance stands impressively be don't know when came back a national glory elder brother, he stands over there, no longer know to stand of how long, just of was the words all heard?Has he already known that I cheated his business?I am flurried of think, can not consider an another affair any further, I don't dare to see the look in the eyes that he looking at me at this time, I even don't dare to face him again, and the turning round of subconscious has no a going toward of target to run in crowd.
I at hustle of have no in crowd direction of run, don't know to when run a pleasure ground, don't know to when run in rain, the tears is mixed rain water to flow to drip I of face up, in the brain already blank one, just try very hard to of run, unique feel of only have a pain, the felling for deploring greatly, keeping off the all these is to back me up keep on having been running of the only power.
I am continuously to run, until foot a slippery fall down in rain, I just fordonely fall flop, have no energy to get up any further.The shot of rain water madness beats my whole body,cheap dr dre beats, I finally wide awake gradually from the frenzy, until I just realize at this time at just I lost a person whom I like most usually and returned not to go any further, oneself already ……Be getting more homeless.
"…… Have nothing at all ……" I peep out a to put on to sadly smile, mumbling to oneself of say, run out the energy of end to turn over a body to lie ground up, can be hit to fall on my face and flushed my body by big raindrop of bean, imitate a Buddha only have thus the heart would be a little bit pleasurable, the body is very cold, the heart is also very cold, open eyes hard, looking at not to know when become gray blue sky, I produced I had better depart from this life like this of viewpoint.
"If remained mum to own background in the beginning, had no opponent elder brother Zhong's lying should have much good, can't ast least fall this farm land till today, if the God gives me one more of opportunities, I definitely don't tell a lie any further."I wearily shut eyes, clearly feel that heavy rain of pouring not only and quickly takes my body temperature also in the vitality that slowly takes me.
When I think that I wants to depart from this life, rain suddenly stopped, although rain voice remains,rain voice has no raindrop to beat on my face any further, I hard open to imitate a Buddha to glue to together ascend lower eyelid, although the view has been misty, come into view that double of beautiful eyes that are full of to worry a blue precious stone sort but see get a goal clearly, "do not help for two weeks" I open a mouth breathed speak his name, then thoroughly sink into blackness.





The text elapses
Renew time:2010-4-3012:05:53 chapter word numbers:4476

A very common room, decorates in brief, decoration in brief just the simplicity stay overnight but prepare at the time for the guest of guest room, I quietly lie to silently looking at a ceiling on the bed of this room at this time, until knock on door a , I just realize myself and then at □in ignoramus of spent greater half for sky,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, turn a head to look at doorway, led a short moment, not two take his placard smiling face to push door to come in, curved curved of crescent moon eyes allow people to looking at abnormality of feel at ease.
"The feeling had a meal, the mother and elder sister just came back from hot springs trip today and really thought to introduce you to two of her to know."Not two smiling faces make people can not refuse his proposal, while I originally didn't also intend to refuse, I who depend on another person for support am to have no intractable of right of.
I order to him, in brief sorting for a while bed and not two go out into dining room to walk to, arrive at dining room two mother Shu son, elder sisters not from the United States the son all have already sat on that etc. two of us.I toward 2 people to order to at last beat to come to grips to shout at not two the seat signaling hint sit in seat of honor like.
From beautiful sub- amicability of smile to immediately smile to me to not two say:"The week helps, I face before walking and then say that you will meet by chance an unexpected person after we leave, how very accurate."
"The elder sister's divination is always all very accurate, I am always all trusting."Not two say with smile to draw apart chair at my nearby sit properly.
Not two of mother lookinging at of Shu son benignity I say:"You are to call feeling, your circumstance week's helping all have already said with me, is really a pitiful kid, do you still have family?If have no, be trusted as own house here live descend."
Not two say with smile in the part:"Mother, the feeling contains family, she can't live at our parent."
Hear not two say so, the Shu sub- aunt whispers very sorrily, "very pitiful ah, have been all really wanting to want a daughter again of, regrettable ……"
From beautiful son with not two mutually see a to smile, immediately inquire about:"Does the Yu too know that our house comes to a lovely little guest?"
Not two smiling faces are immediately some not natural, "the Yu leave a message to say in the telephone too much he wants at concentration training in the school, don't come back.So he still doesn't know this matter now."
"BE?That he will definitely sorry of, my divination tells me if the Yu didn't go home while going on vacation too much, will lose this year and the important person meets by chance of opportunity, I think that what this says should be feeling."
"That returns be really regret!However I came back while canning make a phone call to make him go on vacation next time too much for Yu, beat hello with feeling by that time not regret."Not two gentlenesses smile to propose solution method, indeed as expected is that concern a younger brother good elder brother.
2 people are saying words, Shu sub- aunt's benignity table the food that up is full of western style puts to make me taste in the dinner plate of my in front and has some complaint's saying at the same time:"Two of you chatted separately and all neglected a guest, also not quick apologize to feeling."
I hurriedly put to tell them that I don't mind, from beautiful son until realize my at this time some different indetermination of ask:"Feeling, you-BE be not-can't talk?"
I this just knows not two don't tell the Shu the sub- aunt all of my businesses and from the United States son, right, I is really to can not talk now, that rainy day not two pick up I went home, after I waked up at his house discover I and deliver not to serve as any further what voice, once saw same example on the newspaper ever before, a girl after being subjected to the huge incitement can not talk any further, diagnose it by the doctor for the sake of the Yi disease and lose language afterwards, is also the spirit that the mental obstacle arouses and lose language, can think and it I have already also got same disease.
Is very strange, be the reason that I have found I to lose language to know when I could not talk any further I not only didn't be rattled and on the contrary had 1 kind to rejoice, this was also the boon of a kind of God to grant, go without saying to serve as what lies any further at least to me.
Is awake behind to not two of inquire me am just silent the language be only used not to be not willing to write one more word any further because of can't talking to communicate that I also write a feeling word with him with the pen on the whole, not two is a gentle and soft person, at I always silent with to empress no longer ask question only is to with concentrated effort look after me, for the sake of care because being drenched is fevered of I still please several days of leave, make my in the mind very very much obliged, but can not go to and say to him what, can not tell him my business more, just quietly lie on the bed to daze, don't trouble him as far as possible.
Although don't know not two why just so affirmed me to there are family, however I really couldn't keep on living at his parent, is who say to arrive at a net world king must with prince together, no longer think at troublesome anyone, as long as I hard a person of I can also go under this unfamiliar world life, probably can go out to seek a work of writing translation,Beats Solo HD, somehow I also the that day text fasten of university student, translate still difficult don't pour me.I am eating very tasty pumpkin curry of what sub- mother Shu did and in mind wanting to seek the business of work.
Once had a meal, originally wanted to help the Shu the sub- aunt to tidy up a bowl of chopsticks, not two but beside say with smile:"You go to a kitchen elder sister and will definitely complain that you robbed her work."
My Leng for a while just thinking turn round room once, he says again:"Had a meal to go out to walk to have much of advantage to the body, went out for a walk together."
I just thinking shake head, not two but suddenly start to lead long a smiling of my hand gentleness to take I go toward to outside walk and make me in mind sigh tone exactly still is taken by him to go out for a walk go to, not two be so, although isn't a pre-eminent person, decision of matter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论