2012年11月25日星期日

Beats By Dre In Ear of hope her

竫 It call he.
"Is dry?"Blue Sa Qi one face is impatient.
"Hold a meeting."Lin 竫 says, " little dragon, you also sit down."
The blue Sa Qi hears a "conference", immediately the look in the eyes is some to change, his Song shrugs shoulders, "how, you decide what?"Finish asking and took a look a little dragon, the latter appearance with curious look.
Lin 竫 lowered the head to want to think, "I suggest our 3 people consociation,Beats By Dre In Ear."
"Unite?"The little dragon doesn't understand.
The blue Sa Qi finishes listenning to hum 1."Lin 竫 , do you say consociation?How to unite?You are responsible for yours, I am responsible for mine, and can you make the little dragon be responsible for what?Weave a distance or imitate?"
In fact isn't that he fights a little dragon, the thing of the laboratory the little dragon don't understand at all, what can she s make?
"I ain't this meaning."Lin 竫 shakes, " blue Sa Qi, you listen to me finishing saying words."
"Is all right, you say."Blue Sa Qi stand stand hand.
Lin 竫 takes out a notebook from the shelf of dining table second floor, "little dragon, can I ask you first to want 1 to promise before holding a meeting?"
"E?H'm, good."The little dragon nods, is doubt very much in the heart.
"Like, so you regardless heard what, all forbid to run here.The affair in last time"Lin 竫 looking at eyes of little dragon, " doesn't deceive you to say, I have a lingering fear up to now, so I hope that you promise me."
The little dragon hears Lin 竫 , it says like this, in the heart not from must have some to deliver Mao, last time she be because heard the news that oneself really could not bear just run the house of leaving the blue Sa Qi, and all night didn't return, let Lin 竫 sat to wait her at her family one over the night.
The little dragon felt to not and well prepare feeling unclearly, but she finally still keeps ordering, "I promise you and heard what I will calm down."
"Good."Lin 竫 it turning over and opening notebook, " little dragon, you know I and the blue Sa Qi have been being doing research to LBCR-04.The method looked for to crack by diagram."
"H'm."
"The blue Sa Qi is responsible for the characteristic that imitates LBCR-04, I then am responsible for the derivatives that investigate LBCR-04, is also the control terminal of the winds and clouds world group 72th floors, and this terminal doesn't enter the monitor of taking charge of the group top and bottom, safety device and also control AI, is also an AI main system."
Little Long Tun swallows saliva, "what do you mean to say?"
"I think along uncle Long Yang the clues in those early years kept on investigating, because currently the original sample of LBCR-04 I and the blue Sa Qi can not take, the samples LBCR-04s having in hand then withdraw from I with the blood of blue Sa Qi, and the written report of LBCR-04, we who also have no, can from the beginning and slowly seek, and still don't promise to seek the other party to."
"Your plan along does my father's clues investigate?"The little dragon is some accidents, " is ……but what clues does my father have again?"She isn't really understand.
The blue Sa Qi finished listenning to directly wrinkly to knit the brows, "Lin 竫 , not is say that Long Yang taught this clues to break?Why to think of to investigate again?"
The little dragon also follows to nod, she remembers Lin 竫 in last time it just once started to ask she to have the father's research notes, but she answers have no, from that later Lin 竫 it have no again ask these matters, why now on the contrary again bring up?
Lin 竫 looking at a little dragon.
"Little dragon, forgives me presumptuous.Understand to the prosperous sun science and technology group in your impression how much?Or is ……uncle Long Yang had to once suffer ……a fire."
The little dragon listens to behind whole body heavily on trembling, moment, her facial expression is suffused with white, can not believe of hope Lin 竫 it.
The "I ……" little dragon tries an answer, but the body be free from a control of continuously shiver, at this time her breath very disorderly, the facial expression becomes deadly pale deadly pale, the facial featureses are all wrinkly at imitate a Buddha together painful, fear.
This ……"I in fact …… in fact ……"
The reaction that sees a little dragon, this Hai person, all of Lin 竫 and blue Sa Qi is a surprised, "little dragon!"Two people hurriedly come forward.
"Do not recall, this problem's being Lin 竫 it don't ask!"The blue Sa Qi flustered and frustratedly stared an one of Lin 竫s' eye, then wrinkly the eyebrow hope a little dragon, " just of the affair forgot ……this will not open, you go to a bedroom and immediately after play games and like ……?"
Lin 竫's hasing never thought a little dragon will be this pair call the reaction of person's accident, hope to breathe heavily almost and quickly however annoy of little dragon, matchless in his heart love.
"Execuse me, I should not ask."Lin 竫's Fu body holds close a little dragon.
Led for several minutes, the facial expression of the little dragon gradually resumed as usual, she is vacant of hope Lin 竫 and blue Sa Qi, "do not well is me ……I just fear."She absorbed to absorb a nose and trailed to cry a chamber to say.
"I can't ask again, you trust."Lin 竫 immediately says.
Little Long Yao shakes head, "know an affair like this,Beats by Dre Electroplating, to your 2 people's research, helpful?"She looking at Lin 竫 .
"Little dragon, I can't use again such of problem wound your heart."Lin 竫 emphasizes.
"I ain't this meaning, I just think that you answer me.Actually helpful, or have no?"The little dragon again asks.
Lin 竫 thought for a while, he originally wanted to cheat little Long Shuo has no, because fear if the little dragon forces, but he thinks of a little dragon to once say with him, little Long Shuo can deceive her, but don't cheat her.
"Have."Lin 竫 has to nod.
"That ……importance?"The little dragon asks again.
"Little dragon."Lin 竫 it knit the brows, he didn't neglect a little dragon sad facial expression, he didn't think that this topic keeps on carrying on.
"Tell me."The little dragon insists.
The tiny Lin 竫 sighed an one breath, he was understand, and the little dragon insists an one's own opinion towards recognizing a quasi- affair always.
"It is important."
The little dragon lowers the head, Lin 竫 and blue Sa Qi discomfort of hope her.
"That ……that I tell you."The little dragon deeply takes a suck at spirit, still don't raise head, imitating a Buddha to lower the head can recall smoothly past.
"The affair what I knew of prosperous sun science and technology group is few, because at that time I still just up primary school, the father mother once suffers an a fire, was an explosion, at I is at the age of 8 .I lead a birthday that day, I am at school, the Mom and Dad go to work, on that afternoon daddy**the unit took place to explode trouble, the uncle of police substation says that my father dies on the spot, the mother rescues invalid.Then I entered a welfare hospital."The voice of little dragon shivers, "that …… is the situation of the only parents in my impression, you say of a fire I not clear, only the time explosion …… finally become a fire ……"
The little dragon didn't keep on saying again, she tightly Zuan boxing, still don't lift up head.
"Can tell me, why ask this?"The little dragon chooses to ask her inquisitive affair, " I think that you no longer launch your survey and research from my father's direction,beats by dre cheap., What about why to ask me again now?"
The blue Sa Qi also sees toward Lin 竫 , he also contains a doubt to this problem.
Lin 竫 is one Zheng first, immediately there is some pouts in the facial expression.Wanted to think, he still kept deciding to tell the truth.
"Because while doubting that prosperous sun science and technology group occurrence exploded trouble in those early years, I am also a moment that uncle Long Yang die in an accident, at his nearby have an eyewitness, and up to now still in a life time."
For an instant, the blue Sa Qi astoundedly stares Lin 竫 , while the little dragon also raise head, her double the eyes is red, but was full of in the eye shocked.
********************************************************
Imitate a Buddha in the brain of little dragon drive throw down a large bomb, she unexpectedly will hear parlance like this.
"Father nearby ……have an eyewitness?"The little dragon is mumbling to oneself, then she shakes, " is impossible ……father at that time it is said that leaving to explode a source was very near, even if someone at father should also along together die in an accident nearby, how probably still lived Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论