2012年11月20日星期二

cnn friend he knows th

 Is planless to bum down the avenue, looking at to cover with of fly in a hurry to leave of car and street people, still have much of to satisfy feeling, the chair by the side of the street sits in seat of honor under, take out portable lunch box, beginning lunch, this is I the habit every day.
"Hear to have no, the three greatest networks company good elephant plan wants to release a style of large magic game, is that they cooperate a development."
"Really?How didn't I hear."
"I am also the younger brother's neighbor of two Yis who listens to my cousin of ……"
"Go, went, those complicated relations of yours didn't want to lift and said a point quickly."
"Oh, in fine is that I know a friend, he knows the high manager of a whole world network company, it is said that fight other small game markets of companies for occupying more customers, three archduke departments associately did this game.Inside in addition to inheritting is epochal of the perfect environment design, the interest of the universe way and global resources of the whole world, and can directly connect with private bank."
"This has what rare strange, all of a lot of games is so."
"You are stupid, was all system transfer among the banks before, now was to directly deposit, without two service charge, that wased 20%."
I more listen to more feel not in the right, how they say of the function test with me now of magic area in the virtual world am like so.
Two yous also notice my facial expression and stare at I saw along while, an among those walked to come over.
"The brothers sees your clothes, you the good elephant is epochal?"
I am keeping on swallowing the last rice and ordering to nod.The another immediately walked to come over, the stars in eyes was a lot of.
"Eldest brother reveals some inside story for us."
See 2 people a nasal discharge is a disgusted kind of tears, lately- swallowed into rice almost vomits again and took out canteen to infuse two at once eloquence a good many.
", This, this is the game area staff member's appropriation canteen, brothers, not, eldest brother, beg you, reveal 1:00 for us, a little."
Can not see clearly, this guy has some a way, can recognize the background of one this canteen.
I first to took a look on all sides, very quiet nobody in the neighborhood, once two guys see, there is a son, gathered together to gather together before going toward.
"Execuse me, I am in fact what new era game is responsible for in utility room- sweep floor, you say of thing I not know, you inquisitive thing I also not know, I walked first."
Finish saying, immediately Semitic, leave 2 people delivered at first silly, I just discover, originally did exercises in gymnastics man mainly now be use to escape of, basically I wanted Shan and returned a nobody ability heel of top I.
However they say of the affair doesn't know to is to isn't true, I also really like to play the game of magic area, but if really is a virtual world, that is the staff member of I not is can not play this game?
Calculate, this kind of affair, return a round not arrive**heart, still want to go where take a walk better, just thinking wear, before appear four young tiger type big fellows, head all above 180, the arm has me the thigh is thick, turn around at once, I don't want to participate in underworld dispute.
A big hand suddenly takes on my shoulder, small brothers, you have to go where, make a trip with us, don't wait I to answer, the another part stretched to come over a hand again, I drive get up please arrive a wayside of inside in the coffee shop.
O.K., all of insides are the rich and a rightness of right loverses, the nobody knows me, otherwise throw adult, however inside of decorate be really luxury, I think if isn't them I come in, I can't come by myself and at the right moment open.
A graceful that had been walking till most an inside doorway, after death leaves I of two people, I am calculating is to not is to should display the time that one more escapes an incomparable skill, the door opened, I drive a pushed into.
Ya Jian Li stands with window two young mans of white western dresses, very moderate appearance, look a nothing important danger, but effort of An 15 years be not white do ground, two Human body the week has current of air motion very obviously, absolute of inside superior in the house.
Don't know what person want to see me, unexpectedly and along with take the bodyguard of this kind of Class, however I am getting more understand when etc. sees the person on the opposite chair.
The month of the clear sky , not, should be Annie.
Is this small girl lowering the head article coffee and see I come in and humed 1 and let go of cup.
"Do not see out, you than game ran in reality still quickly,cnn, young tiger they still so long just find out the person whom I want to seek for the first time."
Listen to her so on saying, I am anti- to arrive strain not, walked over to sit down, I belong to that kind of to soon adapt to an environmental person and become accustomed to with meet but Anne.
"Early know that you are to invite me to drink coffee, don't I just run."
"Yang sword, nationality China, height 175, the DF university is comprehensive to learn Master of graduate student graduation, this year is 25 years old, live J City north area Luo curved way the 18th, the incumbent new era creates a life time company game monitor set third sequence violent area monitor member, is excellent,Facebook, have already hoped to rise a senior clerk at the end of the year very much, how, enough detailed, don't I then read to you some son to listen to?"
The bond maid full face satisfiedly looking at me, a pay you to have the hold the appearance for falling in the my hand.Luckily my also thinking of her was who.
"Annie of the clock, nationality China, height 165, the JT university uniform equips to account professional graduate student, 18 years old this year, the new era creates the granddaughter of the president of the company Shi, genius young girl, intelligence quotient 300, have already hoped to open personal clothing exhibition in a month very much, you want don't I just read to you some son to listen to?"
Tell the truth, I still appreciate little Lee very much now and just son of, if not that they all day read Dao over there these Phoenix class beauty, I still really don't know at present this of circumstance.
"Hum, who afraid who, read and then read, Yang sword, Prof. Liu's satisfied Gao Tu, excel sophism, can burn skill real jam, it is said that to Chinese thou the Yi King has much of a research, usually tell fortune bogus, many female kids are all cheated.However never hand over girl friend, can't be have what problem?"
Finish saying, on paying the look in the eyes challenging to looking at me, dizzy, this all from where listen to to get, more said to across divide, I don't remember that I once cheated who, say that I have again what problem, 89 don't leave ten is what Kevin tells her, dare to say I not am a man, I also not is be vegetarian, although not ability gifted with photographic memory, little Lee at ordinary times read Dao's most is this Phoenix class genius beautiful young girl.
"Annie likes to collect rare strange peculiar clothing and excels leg-pull and has certain research to the psychology and usually kusoes, it is said that connects the clothing fastens of the professors can not escape by sheer luck.Like pink, the sexy underwear that wear OL brand, and often naked sleep ……"
I looking at she more and more surprised facial expression, mental state a great word get, smooth should not say of also said, hurriedly beat, can't, little Lee says my very happy each time, so remembering is the most familiar.
2 people the momentary is all some embarrassed, depend two white western dresses of window more strain, dare to say so Ms. Sun, the end is all generally and very miserably.Unexpectedly Ms. Sun not only didn't get angry, but also one face bashful of threw a seductive eyes to that man, dropped a ground of glasses right away, if they take.
Unfortunately I at 1:00 all not feel happy, that seductive eyes how see all contain intention to murder, cold!
"Elder brother Yang, you investigate very clearly to me."
We when so familiar, exit even call elder brother Yangs, the acting skill is so well-trained, this bond maid should ascend college of showbiz,google, not college of clothing.
"Coughing isn't me, little Lee, they say of, I am to carelessly hear just.Ha ha, absolutely carelessly hear."
The turning point must set aside oneself, so I don't hestitate of betray little Lee.Indeed as expected, bond maid immediately Liu Mei pour Shu and became tigress from the little redhood.I am in mind that they pray.
"Hum, today pass you first, hereafter again get even with you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论