2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com y else but very char

."
Water lotus is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Certainly, that be your old friend Ms. Chen!"
I smell the speech frightened and immediately saw again that look in addition to shape outside almost devoid of any merit female kid, wry smile way:"Can't?The qualities seems to is also to completely be different from!"
Water lotus smile way:"See, this Ms. Chen has already got Han Yong Xue's pecuniary aid.Like this say to come, they probably already became allies on a certain affair don't be able to know as well."
I wry smile way:"That spoilt daughter of a rich family is how recognize, is she Chen Qing Yun?"
Water lotus is tiny tiny a say with smile:"Smell and Xi military man release the characteristic of outside spirit the special auto.Everybody has his/her own special smell, and the type of this smell and perfume the cosmetics is irrelevant.And the Chi Kung cultivated by me exactly release to Wu Zhe of this smell and Xi of the outside spirit have special sensitive, hence in front of me, Han Yong Xue's disguise easily permits Shu even if is again brilliant, seemed to be also don't greatly use."
We walked again a short while, water lotus suddenly bursts once the Chi smile and immediately start whetting Ceng ground to run about specially slow-moving, always still grind to a stop step, beginning constantly fitting rise the clothes get up.
Nature, the water lotus of woman of great beauty is naturally a dress shelf, even if the clothes that wears these common brands, and receive rare Zi to permit, but still keep making me able to imagine her that matchless beautiful color.
Suddenly, she who just tried clothes on seemed the Ban got to floor up that small hole son, hence lost balance, unexpectedly to my Qing come over.
I am treating to stretch hand to hand, which know that she unexpectedly has already supported the hand to my body to ascend, and the physical strength is very big.The Cu cannot compares with to defend bottom, I ain't stumbled by hereafter severals, unexpectedly crash into after death one Human body up.
That Human body body unexpectedly Mian soft pole, and along with us closely stick tightly,cheap dr dre beats, You joss-stick that is good to smell naturally sends to my nose wing.
"The son affirmation of this girl is a Zi to permit a not vulgar female kid!"Do not know why to unexpectedly present a such mind in my heart.
Common saying cloud:Smell fragrant to know a beauty.About I come in contact with of the unique color beauty was really too many, hence have already had some practice make perfect?
However, I haven't in time conjectured after death the facial appearance of beauty, that female kid unexpectedly shouts the ground turned round to quickly leave and abandonned one face puzzling of I stand in leading a way.However, pass a nearby man that admires matchless vision, I know I just runs into of absolutely is a big beauty that the flower permits beautiful face!
Looking at the water lotus that the eye exposes uncanny smiling face, I not from suddenly, hence annoy soft-voiced way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, you ……you at make what?"
Water lotus smile way:"The elder brother of the sex maniac, does this young lady do like this falsely match your intention?What about somebody else but very charming saint females!"
I am one Leng, soft-voiced way:"Is she Han Yong Xue or that jade Qiong in the sky?"
Water lotus light way:"Han Yong Xue has calculations,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, decidedly can't show off ground thus heel in our behind.But this jade the spoilt daughter of a rich family from Qiong jade in sky is young and impetuous, do like this is exactly her style!"
I wry smile way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, the somebody else since cruel hand is hot and young and impetuous, you will have no the An taking precautions against to push the time toward her, have to thought of An drive she the hot hand Cui spend of possibility?"
Water lotus is one Zheng, immediately burst Chi on smiling, soft-voiced way:"The vegetable smells your this elder brother Hou in Malaysia very shameless, but this young lady how also surprisingly you will be shameless to arrive this situation!"
I smile a way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, do you just know now?Seemed to be for some nights?We got along with so some days, common saying cloud:He that lies down with dogs must rise up with fleas.The spoilt daughter of a rich family seems to be also ……"
Water lotus atmosphere, unexpectedly and cruelly on my instep again raid for a while, although my anti- shot beats ability the strongest, henceforth almost half hour this instep all unexpectedly numb numb!
We again stroll for half several hours about after, water lotus sudden air Lin however get up, soft-voiced way:"Is not big wonderful, that old eccentric unexpectedly also came!"
I am one Zheng, but water lotus also doesn't understand to release,pulls I continuously turn a turn in the clothes heap.I drive the jade hand of beauty that young and delicate softness the Yu, the whole individual turns in a dazely again of, temporarily and unexpectedly have the felling that a kind of Teng cloud drives fog.
Finally hold still down, water lotus is treating to talk with me, but discover that own hand doesn't know when drive my Ye must tightly, hence jade face the Fei is red, a fall off my hand to open, soft-voiced way:"I just saw uncle Shi whom the north believes in Qin Dynasty China that old eccentric at the Ji!"
I a surprised, way:"There is still uncle Shi in Qin Dynasty China?Is he severe?"
Water lotus soft-voiced way:"Qin Dynasty China not only has uncle Shi, but also has five of many.However in regard to fighting skill, Qin Dynasty China's a person arrives at least is uper two than Ji!Certainly, this compares us to say at the Ji still fierce of, my an uncle Shi once was harmed by him.And ……H'm, this guy is a very shameless bloodthirsty sex maniac, many female kids are all trampled upon by him commit suicide in anger ……"
Make reference to here, water lotus jade face Fei is almost red and then connects to receive face towels to all cover up not to live.
I smell speech "righteously" ground generously a way:"The spoilt daughter of a rich family trusts, although the An also calculates one sex maniac,the An is a gentle sex maniac, an impartial sex maniac!For those shameless sex maniacs, An with wolf system wolf,cheap beats by dre, absolutely let the sex maniac like this doesn't dare to peep us lovely of little redhood!"
Water lotus didn't realize my balderdash, but smiled a way:"In fact, this old guy comes to also have some advantages to us."
My Ya however way:"This again is why?"
Water lotus way:"You also know that this old guy is always a few person to have a disease, but north Zong Sheng Nyu the jade Qiong in the sky again is an attractive woman extremely, they once broke out a few conflict.Jade Gao Qi Ao from Qiong heart in sky of, where be willing to sell the debt of this old sex maniac?Let's can ast least can get some advantages on the time in their conflict?"
Immediately water lotus quickly takes me from the third floor ladys' wear area to the fourth floor men's wear area, immediately arrived the fifth floor children's clothes area again.When every time goes upstairs, water lotuses all point out to let me see.
Indeed as expected, there is looking to have some bones a show absolute being pure old unclearly invite invite ground heel at we behind.This guy it is said that true age already 70 much quick and 80 years old, but look to unexpectedly only have 50 come year old or so, add of the clothes is very fashionable, look to pour for several cents, the university teaches of cultured poise qualities mile!Isn't that water lotus break, I where will thought of this person unexpectedly is a mafia evil spirit, matchless old sex maniac?
Water lotus Chou wears stainless steel arm-rest to be shown the behind image of shining on, cold way:"The old sex maniac for doing all sorts of evil has been doing not already peep to our female kid of the temple of precious jade Lin, I early want to uproot he.Since he sends to come today, don't figure out this front door!"
I am one Zheng, immediately nod a way:"The spoilt daughter of a rich family uproots sex maniac, my generation also yields to nobody!"
Water lotus bursts Chi on smiling, soft-voiced way:"Are you a sex maniac by yourself, also uproot sex maniac to yield to nobody!First will yourself color heart does the tube go or not so much?"
I cry to lose a face to have no speech with rightness.Die, because my a person has nine girl friends, unexpectedly and thus drive society allow of no.The father of pure Yan fights me, the language soft old daddy forces me, the old daddy of autumn orchid intimidates me, while I still have to be subjected to gird of the infinite quantity of other female kid!
Water lotus still takes me to go toward upstairs but go.When my low voice asks her to have what plan, water lotus light way:"The upstairs person flows a little less, we lure him to a certain and quiet and out-of-the-way place by that time.Eldest brother not is have the fan the medicine?Pour a nearby owner fan first, remenant fan's medicine can also influence at the activity of Ji at the same time.Our right there give°s the guy that once contused my an uncle Shi to conclude!"
I am just preparing to nod, suddenly see one familiar figure of putting on, hence say with smile:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, Chen Qing Yun is over there, not we unite her to act together with us first, quickly does solution fight?"
Water lotus is one Zheng, the immediately implicit deep idea ground saw my one eye and noded a way:"H'm, this attention seems the it could be is also!I go to and said with her, I thought that Ms. Chen will deeply clearly big righteousness of!"
Say water lotus is unexpectedly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论