2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre pro n winter the cotton

Seem at me to this kind of daydream the entertain foolish ideas of sort have already developed a habit, if the orchid closes tightly of eyes have already opened one small sew, she at secretly of observation my air.
I see if the orchid is this delicate and touching appearance, not from must smile, then by hand at if the hip of orchid lightly clapped for a while and said with a smile:
"Like, mutually male forgive you."
Hear I say this, if the orchid is happy to open eyes, one lookinging at of face happy expression I, it is an incredible facial expression to exert in the vision.
I took a look if orchid, the idea playing joke on is continuously and eager for action, once my corner of mouth raise, just peeped out smiling face, if orchid but a while calmed down down, compete first say:
"Say and have what condition."
I immediately have the felling of a kind of setback, so drive to discover, then I am past to make one face bitter mutually say:
"Do I have so obviously?"
If the orchid seems is to untie heart knot, now again resumed charmingly feminine air in normal times, she lightly of on my face kiss for a while, then say:
"Who make me am a mutually male little wife, peacetime as long as mutually Mr. smile in this kind of time, must have what idea."
"Yes, mutually Mr. hardly smiled before of, he each time smile in luck to wait will have idea."
The orotund and sudden of green Feng rings out in my flank.
I twist overdo, but see originally was several individuals who was busy in playing chess to see chess all be lookinging at me and if orchid, green Feng several people's visions all looking at if orchid, if orchid small face a red, got down from my leg, then loudly declared to say:
"Mutually Mr. has already forgiven me."
Hear if orchid said this, the green Feng just raised a mouth, then looking at nearby several individuals to say:
"I say what come, mutually Mr. will definitely forgive if younger sister Lan of, mutually Mr. had better."
It is public to also all match to order, mean own approval.
Then if the orchid returned to the inside of going of many femaleses, however if the orchid unwilling to part vision made me see her and still liked to sit in seat of honor very much in my leg, many females vision also all swept one my knee of eye, seem to be also and all have what scheme.
There is no beauty in the bosom, I sit to return to chair top again, this isn't the general chair, this is what I make people specially create, drive green Feng and green jade the lotus drama is called "shake a rocking chair" but green jade the lotus make people make copy 1 more and gave a person to carry to he or she at in response to the old dad in sky.
The "you don't know …… mutually male ……" green Feng is over there like wine shop teahouse of say Mr. Shu is similar and eloquent of speak, return often of hope vision I here sweep one eye.
And those women also all let go of to allly live to account in the hand and gathered together the in front of green Feng to with relish listen to the green Feng speak a book, although I once had the person's sense of hearing, but I don't represent me to like eavesdropping, the affair related by much less green Feng is a leading role by himself/herself, I be not what narcissist, and if the green Feng is saying my ill and beat again and again get not, scold again and again get not, is it oneself that seek offense to be subjected to.
I am straight-tempered to start ownly touring by imagination again, released own idea, I could not work, but don't represent me to think an affair now, my a person of decision for only all outside threats expel, oneself just can truely enjoy this big life of thousand worlds.
"……However you have and discover, mutually Mr. smiled more and more now, don't know who want again unlucky."
Green Feng a summary the language make her doing a coda that is rich with to hang to read that a long statement, made to like full preparation for sequel.
I have a little wry smile not get, does oneself have legendary"devil of smile"?I can not think so, I was to have wariness to the personnel, covered up oneself before at in own life, said white to is a little bit autistic, but after arrived at this world opened heart knotted, I just discovered that I is a full bright person in fact.
I shake, regrets in heart, don't know when, the smiling face has already unexpectedly also become to cunningly mark.
See those women play more more strong trend, I know if oneself doesn't talk again, the dignities of oneself this householder will let green Feng 100 bores are to thousand Chuangs of the Sun.
I intentionally let my own tone sound very gloomy, then roar a way:
"Jing green Feng, you come over for me!"
See this circumstance, many females finally realize that they may be to make too to divide, still green jade lotus first respond to come over, she quickly saw my one eye, then said:
"Elder sister now should awake, I see elder sister."
After finishing saying, she turns round door, then away and disappear of disappear to be missing, and the others see the circumstance is all really far from good, also have no sense of honor of slip away.
"I give vein elder sister, see a baby how."The lotus also left in time later on.
If the orchid sees my one eye and seems and is hesitating, but when I the handle knob stretched out and signaled hint her to still owe me now a request, then don't the slightest and hesitantly say:
"I am also going to see elder sister."
In the room left Xiang orchid and green Feng now,
In many females in addition to Feng Luan, will count a Xiang orchid relationship with green Feng Be getting more intimate, so she just insisted an end, however seen she is also the calamity of full face.
"Orchid son, you don't say that does the supper in Chinese New Year's Eve want to prepare real jam, the hour wased late now."I see Gao to still hang high up at in sky, don't the slightest want the sun falling in to say.
", Yes, I still have one do eight treasure chickens over a fire braise, I see, does the supper still need to use."The Xiang orchid the slightest didn't hesitate and quickly found out a reason, then hall but emperor of slip away.
The green Feng looking at own good sister a to leave, but the slightest has no way, finally have to stand to lower the head over there and wait for my to dispose of.
"Green Feng comes over."
The shape of green Feng one face injustice, like is a little daughter-in-law who suffered indignities, block green Feng the waist start to embrace then put on my leg, round begins the arm is in the green Feng of the bottom came up several under.
Although the speed of the whereabouts soon, but arrived to beat the time on green Feng I have already accepted dint, and in winter the cotton dress on the body buffer, affirm dozen not painful green Feng.
But the green Feng start struggling, I still think that does she want to flounce to go out from me, so the under charge was used a little dint, although the green Feng carries rare fighting skill, but the slightest doesn't dare to use as well, due to the men and women's born margin, her nature was to fail.
I am just wanting at slightly Shi Xiao Cheng quit by giving warning, heavy Yang oneself's male breeze.
"…… You know to humiliate a somebody else ……"
This a while my hurriedly letting go of the green Feng, but seeing green Feng is already a wet eye Wang Wang.I have a little at a loss what to do and wipe the tears of green Feng to go with the sleeves and hurriedly coax to say:
"Like well,beats by dre pro, is Mr. mutually not to, like, you dided not want to cry."
I am this trouble, see don't get the woman crying in my in front:On being vexed, two is that oneself is softhearted.Is softhearted to oneself beloved woman, vexed to other women.
Now once the green Feng use this chemisette magic weapon, I had to raise flag of surrender to surrender and ate humble pie, but still didn't treat me to say other what, the green Feng is there but the sudden appeared an another circumstance.
The green Feng bends from the waist and ever and anon sent out to vomit in of voice.Is immediately nervous in my heart, never what affair.
"Feng son, you this is how."
I simultaneously concern of ask a way, simultaneously lightly tap the back of green Feng.



Chapter 187 spreads good news again(bottom)

Dry Ou in a short while after, the green Feng is finally pleasurable some, she starts to keep body, is a little bit nerveless to say:
"I don't know these days as well is how, always want to vomit, probably caught cold two days ago, see to my let lotus the elder sister have already prescribed some medicines for me."
Although nominally the lotus wants to late enter door than the green Feng, but because the of my this a few little wives get along with of return calculate harmonious, so all of are sisters to fit together in normal times.Certainly occasionally also have some small rub, however under the participating of Feng Luan, also all solved problems with the greatest ease, the affair being jealous still didn't take place.
I see to see green Feng, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论