2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ords But we ar

Loose.
"Smelly guy!The somebody else just isn't those silly women of yours ……"
The words of Jiao Chen are end but turn into acting in pettish of Chi Chi, subjugate of woman already the sediments drown, completely can not resist destiny adds the variety on her.
"You BE!"I ponder ground to stare at own women, taste almost the Wan enter one of her inch skin.The woman of this Gu pleasant breeze China, as if elegant arethusa, don't dye a dust vulgar, overbearing pride, clearly handsome and cold gorgeous, send forth charming fragrant, profoundly draw on me.
Han Ning Dong the eyes Chinese and English spirit Tu now, but immediately the corner of mouth but again involuntarily raises, plentiful rhyme wallow in the woman in the love to show unintentionally a girl to just have, a silk alacrity naturally display at chemisette Jiao Yan up.
"Bad egg, knew the somebody else's heart unbridled ground of humiliate a somebody else, hated to die you ……"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, stretch hand the Qiao face that wants to daut her, but woman the light Qiao ground hid past, ruthlessly stared at my one eye.Although several girls of sensitives to I and the variety of Han Ning Dong's already the worry in uncertainty is layer after layer, but don't understand inside story among them, awkward and shy but proud of she absolutely allows of no to allow me to now reveal true facts.
The beauty finally and far goes,Beats By Dre Diamond.I quickly rush to a mansion coping in the neighborhood and hope toward that big Ba in clear yellow of distance highway and rise and fall surge in the heart.This do not, also not know when to meet again.
If the setting sun of blood shines in glory on me, distance must inside Mu cloud cover up the cluster in the green black top of hill, seem to be impressive-looking but cold Jun.
**********
"Jia Wei, what affair did you exactly take place with aunt Han?"
In the guest house, Chen Qing Yun who just bathed covers with to spread the soft silk of 100001000 dripping wets, all over and fragrantly walked to my in front and started pertaining to crime extracting confession.
And before have already bathed jade Qiong in the sky completing to smell the arm that the speech immediately also full of beansly embrace me, sparkling show eyes' staring at me doesn't put.
"?That ……do not take place what affair!"I simultaneously pack careless, part think of a body to drill in bathroom.
But my trick is found by the girls, their part is an I press, the brightly shining vision make me can not escape a form, whole body immediately the cold sweat is billowing and next.
"Elder brother Wei, we aren't that sort either to like a sour jealous girl of Nian!If your woman is so many, we eat flavor, also don't drop teeth all light?However, since and sincerely love each other, seeming you should not deceive us to take place with other women some ambiguity?"The jade Qiong Qiao in the sky smiles sweetly,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, sweet girlish voice delicate language.
But Chen Qing Yun the corner of mouth of the Jiao Qiao Be tiny to start to raise, on putting on Ji Qiao to show unintentionally, make me nerve-racking.
I am treating to speak a branch to open, the sudden door is lightly knocked to ring, hence release however the ground jumped and hurtled to open the door in the past.The Ying Ying outside the door stands still like water beauty, but cold a handsome face.
"Spoilt daughter of a rich family just come in!"I not because beauty such as iceberg but slightly is embarrassed, roar with laughter to stretch hand to mutually invite.
Water lotus is slightly slightly some surprised, but immediately tiny sighed to walk to come in.
"The elder sister of water, did the cold snow elder sister find out?"The jade Qiong in the sky leaps to jump to come over the arm that the Wan lives water lotus.
Water lotus is lightly wrinkly she that prettiest of smoke eyebrow, shake a Qin head, soft-voiced way:"Have no ……and, don't know her movements as well in temple.Probably, is that I Be getting wronger ……"
She is very guilty, because previous Chen Qing Yun once gave warning to her and meant that with concealed intentions of easily real is entwining with cold snow, but she but didn't put too much in the mind.
"That easily really once said, he was Germany to halt China legation culture three great, take part in state German a certain culture of jade tree to help item inauguration ceremony.Wu, we can halt China legation to beg to Germany first whether the certificate has easily this person really, and its face reading whether with the easy true facts sign seen by us, whether jade tree state really once holds such a ceremony.Make younger sister Shi take part in that ceremony with him together probably don't come back just."
I is after some kind of deliberations, hence speak so a few words.
"But, we are also incognizant what person, can German legation match with us to investigate?"Water lotus is some to anxiously ask.If is in Hong Kong, with lend the identity of party queen she certainly feels like fish in water, one makes bottom, will have large numbers of childes who have a boiling passion to leave for the Laos of succeeding a ground of effect dog horse before the elder brother while ascending.But in Peking, only just have ever been to once her have no how much friend.
"This is all right, look like me still can help!"I say beginning Nian since the lately- purchased cellular phone and stir to make a certain telephone number call.
"Feed, small yellow mm?Do you still remember an elder brother?"I smiled to say a word.
Telephone lead for a long time just connect, is about the cause that doesn't for a long time and never meet, Huang Ling Ling Zheng Zheng the ground is foolish a short moment, immediately surprise ground soft-voiced way:"Is eldest brother?You ……how remember to make a phone call for me?Ha ha, really didn't meet for a long time.The Yan elder sister is also very busy, hasn't been coming over recently.Wu, is elder sister Yun good?How is soft elder sister?How is younger sister Xue ……"
Girl's sub- voice presses very lowly, make me some surprised.
"You ……inconvenient converse now?"I ask a way.
"Also not is ……" girl unexpectedly and awkward and shily the Niu Ni get up, soft-voiced way:"Wu, I visit at a friend's house now, so ……"
"Is a boyfriend?"Do not know why, unexpectedly appear a such mind in my brain, and the letter speak.
Girl's paying a falter my ground denial is several voices, but abnormality not resolute, finally force in my Wei under, have to a Chen way:"Eldest brother's returning is really a good hunting dog!This ……H'm, is aunt Liu to give me introductive of, the person isn't bad, inside military officer in the school ……"
I ha ha on smiling, way:"BE?When bring an elder brother to see, the elder brother gives you guard a pass?"
The girl shyly doesn't depend on several voices, way:"Horoscope didn't°yet one Pie, close what?"
I am past to make the ground of Ji Qiao to say:", All ascended the somebody else's door, horoscope didn't°yet one Pie?Ling Ling, you aren't denying!Ha ha, is the elder brother's taste good, don't believe?"
And the girl, who have long time no see, chatted severals, but drive that chilly vision sting of three girls inside the room bone blind side all cool Sou Sou of suffered, hence hurriedly say own affair to her.
Not after Kui is all-powerful yellow wrist house, Huang Ling Ling's one mouthful promises, hence sign a horse to begin to start finding out, and tell tomorrow morning me can see concrete contents and answer in the I's mailbox.
"Absolutely is relation of clean and pure friend!Our comities grow ten thousand thous green, clean such as Mt,dr dre cheap. Heaven ice snow!"After being converse and completing, looking at three girls who stare at me, hence have to explain.
Extravagant Pie Pie fresh delicate small mouth, mean completely irrelevant with oneself.But Chen Qing Yun smile don't smile a ground of low voice to say:"Jia Wei, seem ……all of your women, I am still not greatly clear.Want to be not, do you say these many Cape relations that are complicateds for me?"
This talks a , not only jade Qiong in the sky, even the spoilt daughter of a rich family of "on-looker" immediately also sticks out ear to listen to.
I the felling of some faintings, stammer out:"Where have, isn't nine?"
"9?"First speak contradictorily and unexpectedly is a spoilt daughter of a rich family, she that crafty bright vision seemed to pierce my soul and made me embarrassed extremity."Seem to be not only?I know a someone or Luo Li at least Pi ……"
Luo Li Pi?!My mind is of one earthquake, can not help staring at a spoilt daughter of a rich family not to put.……
"BE.I am the friend of Rong Rong, I know on that day you and black stone elder generation the relation is also what Rong Rong tells me."The spoilt daughter of a rich family also no longer holds in suspense and sneer at anti- stared at my one eye.
Chen Qing Yun and the jade Qiong in the sky two females smell speech as if know 1-day-old Mi Xin, a Chinese family name, hence start cautiously cross-examining to the spoilt daughter of a rich family.But the spoilt daughter of a rich family almost know speech all, speech all exert, almost peddle with the affair of of Rong Rong I.
The girls looking at my taste hence is strange, feelings of the of after all a 27-year-old man and a 14-year-old girl, still keep having some to make people surprised.
I was such as rain suddenly and violently stabbed by the that uncanny vision of three girls sweat while signing ……
**********
On the second day in early morning, we are in the net cafe of hotel Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论