2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com ang Peng to answer i

 "84 types 7.62 mm miniature pistol, China systems, anti-terrorism appropriation, the suitable close quarter fights and shoot accuracy Gao, but kill to harm dint weaker."Shi Shao Qiang slowly lets go of a gun and says to me:"You come to try."Said to throw the gun to me for a while.I hurriedly answered, by instinct imagining this gun shoulded be to chase a heavy gun, so this answers hand up also suppressed enough a strength, but the gun falls in the hand and just discover this gun strange lightly matchless.
Flank a soldier immediately plays a box to pass to I.I am a bit embarrassedly wrinkly to knit the brows, luckily ascend bullet this kind of matter watched television see many, difficulty not big, pack good bullet very in an awkward manner, Mi rise the left side eyes, took aim at bull's-eye in the afar, learned Shi Shao Qiang's posture a button up a trigger.
The 呯 ground is a to lightly ring, my center of palm lightly shook for a while, hurry the Ning eyes see the effect of this gun.Ten wreath bull's - eyes unexpectedly and exact center.
"Still go!"Shi Shao Qiang smiles.Turn round and picked up another handle knob heart, gun is in his hand, if the Yuan has innate intelligence generally, unexpectedly be we played to turn the flower of gun to recruit in a movie.
呯呯 The 呯 is again three guns to ring and all in the clout bull's-eye.Shi Shao Qiang passes the gun to me, such as number have Jean the ground the smile way:"64 the types 7.62 mm Jing by hand gun, Chinese proud, serve for 40 years, kill enemy's innumerable, have no obvious weakness, biggest shoot to be apart from can reach to 800 meters".
I let go of that 84 type pistols and pick up Shi Shao Qiang to pass to my 64 type pistols and have already grown unclearly in the heart difficult to express of touched, is a police, but just touch our Jings for the first time the gun is by hand.Imagine to still have to be lightly some than me.
呯呯 !I toward bull's-eye and is a point to shoot.The effect this time but some disregard think that the hand of this gun the dint is greatly some, feels oneself has a little hard control.
Shi Shao Qiang walks to me after death, the right hand gives the hand that I hold a gun, way:"The hand must be steady, three point front line, the spirit wants concentration, this matter didn't what too big trade secret, good only bitter do with a little of natural endowments."However slightly clapped to clap my shoulder, said:"Natural endowments you are enough, be you to play cigarette butt, Hey."
I ordered to nod, is again to count a gun to tee off, indeed as expected wanted to be precise this time many.But can not compare with Shi Shao Qiang's result at 1:00.
Shi Shao Qiang ordered to nod and said:"I the purpose today isn't to make you become gun absolute being for a day, we have no so for several times, I as long as you acquaint with the felling of gun good.You like a practice, this kind of matter is a 100, to you in the future will do good."However suddenly on smiling, the low voice says:"The as I see it receives a soldier to contain his/her own private underground range, if you could become the bodyguard that Ping Yu calms down smoothly, you greatly practiced time.Absolutely go with your natural intelligence."
I ordered to nod and deeply absorbed an one breath, learned while letting oneself quickly returning to a youth martial of mood, work properly set one empty clear, 呯呯 two guns tee off.Bull's-eye all and exact center.
Shi Shao Qiang looking at me and be satisfied with ground lightly a smile.To my light tone way:"With you just the posture of gun, allow who can't believe that you just touch a gun for the first time, either."Then point at a gun up all gun ways, you slowly practice, don't fire away to forbid to walk.
I have a little dizzy, different all of the weaponses about have here 20 kinds of, the ammunition more has several of huge.
When the car leaves a range, secretly swear in my heart, whole life doesn't touch CS, this game again.
Shi Shao Qiang simultaneously drive, part smile way:"How, isn't that the hand is sour severe."
My activity wears I almost benumbed better arm, counter-question a way:"You think by yourself, isn't my ability sour?I feel that the I's wounds all good elephant earthquake broke."Shi Shao Qiang's point nods and says:"You than still have in my imagination badly many, the nation has never recruited you to shoot a brigade, is really regrettable."
I smiled to smile and said:"You not is also, I still felt before that you a little bit talked big and just knew now that you are indeed as expected a generation gun absolute being."
Shi Shao Qiang smiles and says:"The gunning is one can eventually old business, I ah, the preparation retire after, go to the west do to hunt a hand.To, if you can help me receive soldier plank to pour, I will send my jewelry to you."
"Jewelry?What jewelry?"
Shi Shao Qiang cloudily on smiling, say:"I have a get through a special path of the eagle of desert, very a gun of屌 ."
I admire ground a smile:"The eagle of desert?You incredibly have a private gun!"
"Can forbid to blather with others."Shi Shao Qiang sneers at 1 and says:"I am originally legal to hold a gun, that gun however is my private collect as treasure just.As long as you have skill, I definitely send to you."
I lightly give a sigh and say:"I always thought whole life wasn't likely to run into gun this trifle before of, alas, the current affairs was impermanent."
The long way of Shi Shao Qiang:"The gun is a police second life, is a weapon is also a shield.The best aggression is the best defense, this is the historic Dian to rush toward infrangible truth.You probably all don't run into him from cradle to the grave, but should control his method of using, drink with us similar, you can not love wine, but must have a capacity for liquor and otherwise really run into the situation that puts together wine, mortal difficult see."
I smile should voice BE, I another day and definitely seek you to greatly inebriate 1!
Shi Shao Qiang smiles to stop car the neighborhood of that house tower building at me and says:"Go, wait your plank to pour to receive a soldier of that day of, I accompany you like well to heart's content drink 1."
Suddenly having a little in my heart is difficult to express miserable, this inebriates, who don't know that the meeting is He Yue what year as well.
The car that looking at Shi Shao Qiang gradually goes gradually and far, a burst of empty in my heart.
The [ lately advertises the ] in time
《Easily clear 》
Author:The Qian livings
/showbook.asp?bl_id=48501



Two day Ao country villa



Mountain the mountain east of that tiny Long hopes from the green jade show but go, but see a the vein river's water continuing long east to flow and dashing about sea, being remitted to a front line in a sea of clouds fog Liao and sea in the sky.Large luxurious residences that receive a soldier, construct or purchase in the green jade to show top of hill.
Receive Jia clever open that Porche of 911 sports cars of Chang Peng to answer in person of I, this lets I also some difficult to express vainglories satisfy.The car beauty is originally the ultimate end target of big parts of men.Elder sister Chun looking at I am received Jia clever please get on the car the facial expression of that gape still don't be in mind to spread to go, I have already been placed oneself to half mountain in.The sunlight beginning rises, from receive the private property of soldier builds of green jade show two sides in the mountain highway send forth strong fragrance of delightfully fresh breathing, the pleasant breeze inherits noodles and lets people's take off city fidgety feeling.Sunlight the high tree woods from the both sides ever and anon leak Shan but lead, the creation is some motley United States.
Receive Jia clever re- burned a hairline, some fluffy elegances.Plus to wear beautiful sunglasses, be dressed in to in brief but very enrich the dew shoulder of pleasant impression to pack, the breeze starts to kiss her long hair and bares her snow-white Bo neck and shoulders, the bone circle youngly lets people Peng however move, the light perfume flavor on her body with breeze since then, I am some to float the felling that the desire inebriates.
Received a clever side head of Jia to lightly see my one eye, saw the appearance that I infatuate with, not from Xi ground once the light tone smile and passed a bottle water to me and said:"Is the your body really was free?"I once connected her water and said a voice thanks, then on smiling, say:"Do you see me still aming like to occupy?"
Receive a clever pair of of Jia sunglasses to consider as hair to take to cover floating of hair to spread upwards and with one action, profoundly absorb one mouthful pure new atmosphere and say:"You are my elder brother's friend, I certainly hope that you can win, however those 3 people are my daddies to favor in person, it specially lets I call in and come back of, they of the artistic skill is fierce, Xi, you once exchanged blows as well, you should were the clearest by yourself."
One by one of words, also manage to pool, didn't your father say how to have a competition?
Receive Jia clever on smiling, say:"This I don't know and arrived is again made decision by my daddy, anyway always can't let you with one enemy three be!Anyway I am optimistic about you, you don't want to make me disappoint,www.headphones-fashion.com."
I ordered to nod and said:"That have to you revealed first to order internal news, what position are they ?"
Receive Jia clever pondered for a while, say:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论