2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre pro r's wedding day But

Of once kissed a fence wall side Cui in the daytime living rare rattan Luo.
The Zong in heart has thousand kinds of injustices and then to who get off the heart, but since wased born in the house of rich and honored, oneself again how?For the sake of oneself, Zhang Jia, , oneself can choose to sacrifice his/her own happiness marries a by himself/herself basically incognizant disfigured.
Everybody why all want to sacrifice by himself/herself, but oneself must think for own parents writing.Is sad to arrive deep place, a go pure tears from already red and swollen eye midstream, follow a cheek slide, what to bring is in this a silk of the early autumn dead hour cool idea.
Luo Qin on the body is hard the cold idea in night for resisting this autumn, but the sorrow in the heart again how get rid of, descend eyebrows, but top at heart.
This is the condition that I see the big door family marrying a female for the first time, from Gao Gong Lai in last time after, already four day, today is the beginning of August two, is a rainy day.So Zhang Jia's person has no at be like usually so engaged, is decorated with home, do preparation for wedding so much.
Is already an early autumn, regrettable is what I am an orphanage in city to grow up, but now I again is in the city teacher, so I have no opportunity to grasp a that gold wave vacillating abundant condition.But I felt autumn of north.
Person says "the disconsolate weather worries very a person", but I arrive now just truely understand that is what mean.Rain the mood of nature and man similar to the weather dark, desolate.
Because I the behavior on that day, I became the son-in-law whom the city teacher first enriches Zhang Zhi Dong, but I don't have the excitement of one silk.Probably and at the beginning with I together of the old mendicant say of to, I isn't suitable for a this person, wait when me for the sake of I but stop at nothing of time I am an of indomitable spirit person.So he walks behind I even rice can not want, I unexpectedly even doing a mendicants isn't good.
But now I but is Zhang Jia's son-in-law, come down me today this of an affair, those are Zhang Jia's persons to all despise me, but have already become accustomed to others bias vision of I but don't feel what not right.It is the behavior of the common man to judge people solely by their appearance.
Rain Xi Xi Li Li always rain, next get milli- immoderation, pulled a silver line to stir a ground of mire for a day.Luckily of is what all spreads to there is granite in Zhang Jia's yard, the of each hospital still has a hallway conjunction.But is a milli- to me nonsense of, ever since that time and a few days ago wanted to help be refused that I know that I isn't a popular person here, so I hardly come out own quiet and out-of-the-way yard behind.
Again is mess around day pass by, whether the thing that I don't know to write is really useful, but this is also a kind of way that beats to deliver time.Still have of is my fiancee that has never striven for noodles to have a maid of clean and pure beauty usually comes I take me here of the book see still always ask me some questions.But she can't come today, because the sky has already been getting blacker.
The night view is dusk and solemn and peaceful, the plants in the yard seem to be the hazy in the blackness of rain night, the only bright color is jumpy light in the house, the high figure is pushed by the light to endless blackness in.The parasol tree leaf falls and worry public last autumn.
Three day be like on winking, turning the eye is me and wife and children piece's elder sister's wedding day.But I have no enthusiasm.Is the bridegroom whom they deliver to take on the bed, but that symbol is pleased to celebrate of the red is in my eyes but seem to be so of sting eye.
Different meeting Zhang Jia's person arrives at my room to relate the rite on the wedding to me, then is me to try clothes on.Stand on the copper before the mirror of I still so ugly, the slightest didn't have because of the clothes of this body pomp what change.
A day I was listenning the church of Zhang Jia's your home old man son and prepared for tomorrow's wedding.
Is a day of jollification again, red light hang high up, put in the yard full the table often has domestic friendly intercourse.The ratio is a few days ago more busy.Today is the day that I get married, but I don't have some matrimony of pleased celebrate.But I serve at Zhang Jia's person under put on that bridegroom to take.
Probably is the words that Zhang Jia feels that I go out show people me of ugly permit, will make Zhang Jia receive to disgrace.So our weddings beat not as all the way as others, all the way of hullabaloo, I just I live at Zhang Jia of the pleasant breeze hospital treat, Ji arrive later I she connects from Zhang Ying Ying's lieutenant general of Gui Ge.
Arrived at a big hall, the person who attended a celebration was a lot of, all of a s are brocades to tie up a body, know on seeing don't enrich since is expensive.Is the silk in red in the hand, another on carrying in Zhang Ying Ying's hand, the middle of silk is a red hibiscus, symbolizes pleased celebrate.
When I an enter a big hall of time my ear in is the voice of discussion,
"Yes!Is long of is really enough ugly of,beats by dre pro."
"Yes!Fresh flowers puts at cow muck up!"
……
Though isn't pleased, but I still facing big hall in walk to, Zhang Ju Ya is sitting upright on the first seat of on the side.But Zhang Zhi Dong and a middle age's beautiful Fu then sit upright on the main of big hall, that the United States the Fu should be my mother-in-law.
The master of ceremony of wedding is Zhang Fu's old Sir, still a same old things.They early once said a lot of time in my ear.
"A do obeisance world!"
I turn round a big hall of facing with Zhang Ying Ying outside, kowtow to kowtow.
"Two do obeisance Gao Tang!"Turn round body, after facing Zhang Shi's husband and wife kneel down, our starting to carry has already readied to of tea, the hands raise an overdo crest, this calls" receives tea".Our turning round facing again after receiving tea to complete Zhang Ju Ya is kowtowing.
"Husband and wife to do obeisance!"Our 2 people towardsed to keep on kowtowing mutually.
"The gift becomes!Send into nuptial chamber!"
Finally under bearing with of some kind of bitternesses bitternesses, finally completed a wedding, I have never thoughted of own marriage is an unexpectedly such drama to turn.Is like in a dream similar, I and a woman that has never striven for noodles by himself/herself like this became troubles at the total husband and wife.
Came out door, the big hall moderated yard in is all guest, Zhang Zhi Dong sees I come out and then get me to in the center shuttle in each table and want the power that I know to be a dynasty for a while expensive and the celebrity of teacher commercial circles in the city.I am just heel at his after death, courtesy of say "hello" to everybody.
So I at their arrangement the bottom held my first-time wedding.On the wedding banquet, I follow my father-in-law to this that of the officer toast.Wait until wedding banquet be over, I have already drunk not to know a direction.I shake to sway of entered nuptial chamber, once connected servant girl to pass come of pick a Chinese foot, I uncovered my cuckoldry cover head, I immediately feel that the worlds all went to a color, a dried melon seeds with very cleverly made Jiao face, as blood red and gorgeous delicate small mouth, such as paint beautiful Liu Mei, like the jade skin of fat jade sort, is so captivating under the light, just she that show eyes in of fear, but wake up with a start from the deeply drunk I, I frightenned her!I stretch out to want to comfort her, but change come of just she more of frightened, she to bed draws off.I not from of a burst of touching, I retracted to stretch out of say:"Was tired today for a day the took a rest."But I didn't thought of that I finish saying behind her on the contrary more of discomfort, show water in eyes the light Ying Ying."I not here sleep of, you stop worrying!"Finish saying I shake to sway again behind of came out an inside the den that arrived an outside.The in the mind so suppresses to bend.I thoughted of a poem, hence I grind to use me that has been descended bitterness achievement practice of the Chinese brush-pen word write:"The idiot is partial to ride a horse to walk, Qiao wife often the companion Zhuo man sleep.World how much gravamen matter, can't do a sky don't do a sky."I not Zhuo but my outlooking~~~I don't know to when lie prone on the table asleep.
Outside the sky have been bright and call early of the cock have been already taken a rest.But I at hangover painful medium, head very is pain, I stood and discovered that a cape kept on falling from my body.I walk into inside the room, sees Zhang Ying Ying is sleeping soundly, one of her Ou arm exposes in the outside, and the skin is pure white.Just was that early spring morning the weather is just cool at this time, I walked over to do at bedside up, my cautiously observing this is already me cuckoldry woman.Sleeping soundly is medium of she from have some kind of tastes, such as the begonia spring sleep.I lightly of take out from her body the quilt, then again lightly of cover at her body up, I cautiously saw for a while really cover like I just the light station start and turned round to walk to go out.Just I didn't discover while covering a quilt Zhang Ying Ying's eyelash at continuously move, her that time of body Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论