2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre pro is way I know that

Thoughted of that you incredibly used Ning joss-stick pill.Only Yao, Ning joss-stick the pill is really useful to poison, inebriate to this kind of fourth, but there is no function to be talked.I am to intentionally let my own collapsed and fainted this the fourth, because is collapsed and fainted this the fourth, will miss to recover from illness for thanking Shi Zhen Yi's time of Cui E, by so doing, Xie Cui E's leg harming forever can'ting.I intentionally pack into the appearance that concerns her very much and come to concern her everyday, while talking with her, have intention to not intentionally bring up your be not, in this way, she will chase all faults and all blame on you."
Chu flows although the smoke knows is clinging to finally put poison in to harm her,has never thoughted of Be clinging to is a Xu to strive for already a long time.She saw clinging one eye of, and then saw Liu Bo Wen's one eye, all what rubbish didn't say.
Is clinging to smile several voices, orotund inside depend on rare crazy idea, she continues to say:"Chu flows smoke, you perhaps dream don't thought of.But I do so many, didn't obstruct your plan, you still needed to take Bo Wen, but Bo Wen, Be not willing to marry with me, all these, all for the sake of you.At January 19 mornings, I go to and go with Bo Wen Ci, while Bo Wen unexpectedly has no words and I say.But led in a short while, I saw you go to, you unexpectedly chatted exactly two hours.Chu flows smoke, I originally still don't want place you in the hopeless situation of, all is you, is what you make me do so.While taking to visit Xie Cui E, I said a lot of words of deep idea of doing not have with her and let her felt that her everything was what you harmed more, I still just Chan in her medicine a kind of poisonous, let her be manipulated by me.My still intentionally falling a bayonet is there at her.However, this kind of is poisonous I refine of way the line is still shallow, can manipulate a short moment.As you are visiting Xie Cui E, I have been hiding on the side to see.I originally think that thanking the Cui E can take you not to take precautions against and kill you.Who know so many happy matter sons, incredibly sprinkled Xie Cui E with cold water, solved me poisonous."





Compete for hegemony the world chapter 18:100 dead doesn't turn head
Renew time:2010-8-3116:30:36 chapter word numbers:3027

As is being clinging to say these words, the facial expression half divides also constantly, her facial appearance cut off beautiful, but as for words that speak, but is that that sort is sad and shrill with cruel, listen to in the person's heart, make people feeling tremble with fear.She continues to say:"I hate happy with how are you, break down my good matter son, so, my taking you hasn't come out, send happy building, in the knife wound medicine that she consistently uses descend settle the poison of bowel grass.Originally, this poison I was intending that I come is next, don't thought of happy pour is make me simplify matters son.Unfortunately, I too late went out at that time, had to hide at screen behind.Being also your Chu to flow smoke to control breath isn't good, you all incredibly didn't discover me, and happy returned to spread herb medicine for you, in this way, I know that you have already won the poison that I break bowel grass.After waiting until you to go out, I immediately come out from the behind and hit to faint with the vase happy, but, I too late kill her, processing drop her dead body, use her pocket first to pack, hide underneath at the bed.Then, I arrive to yard again in, you indeed as expected have already lain in the yard.I want to kill you with the gold hairpin, being also your life doesn't should cut off, and by this time Bo Wen unexpectedly walked out.The saving you is one life.I am certainly the poison that settles bowel grass on the whole, incurable, but forgot to still have the Ning joss-stick the pill.Result, the mistake beats a mistake to bump of, and then saved you one life.By this time, I originally wanted to kill happy, but smiled to go to, but I am to can not go."
As is being clinging to make reference to here, peeped out half to divide on the face bitter and astringent, she says:"By this time, I know that everythings all finished, all of my schemes, will be exposed.In addition to dying, I have already had no choice.But you, why want to save me to live?You do so, clear for humiliating me, teach me how to living not equal to dead."The clinging words for very definitely cuts off, so-called woe nothing is greater than heart dead, in her heart, at this moment, is exactly such.
Is clinging to finish saying, turn body past.Her lifting an eye to hope front , at present, is exactly a cent in evening, the setting sun is infinite well, the roseate clouds is a full sky of to fly, but all these, already no longer is belong to her Be getting more clinging.
Liu Bo Wen went forward several steps and called a way:"Is clinging, you don't want to want not to open thus.The affair in past, thousand wrong ten thousand wrong, all is my be not, you must and not the important cause is this, ruined own whole life."Chu flows smoke to originally also want to persuade of, but one openings of her afraid she, is clinging to resent Nu more, as a result bear language not, hopes is clinging to come around, don't want not to open.
Is clinging but says chillily:"Bo Wen, if past, I definitely believe you.But ever since that time appeared Chu to flow smoke, I not was trusting you.My is clinging to is a facial appearance no matter,beats by dre pro, still an ability and learning, still a personal conduct, which on the other hand can not win against her?But you, are you how to treat mine?I remember we originally is at I 17-year-old that year, should marry of, but you say that you wanted to walk out, I then obeyed you.You this walks out and would is for five years, I from 17 years old, changed to make 22 years old.Woman can have how much to five years?But in the end, what is my changing what to come ?Is your to shift the love to another person, also have me infinite endlessly wait for.Bo Wen, I don't blame you, but, I don't forgive you forever forever.Which afraid you flow smoke with Chu together after the that day, I at underground, will also curse you forever."
Finish saying, is clinging to jump up, kept on jumping from that peak.Sky, the beautiful clouds is bright, a riot of colour, is clinging general like a butterfly for withering, floating about material life.
"Is clinging-" Gao of Liu Bo Wen call 1, before going toward hurtle pass by.But, sees that mountain peak underneath, deeply can not measure, she has, cloud deeply not knows place.
Smile afraid that Liu Bo Wen wants not to open, have already nearby compete first rob, he makes an effort to pull him.
Is silent, terrible silent.Lead for a long time for a long time, Liu Bo Wen finally and slowly says:"You all return to first, I think a person to stay that going along with here is clinging."
"Childe Ye-" smiles and happy together the voice call a way.
"Childe Liu-" Chu flows smoke to call a way.
"I say Liu Xiong, you never want not to open be."Often meet spring is the fair and just, say.
Liu Bo Wen didn't realize them, he slowly said:"I think a personal calmness for a while and keep company with here clinging, please return to first, good?"Chu flows smoke to say:"We return to first, let childe Liu calm down here in a short while, he can't occupy."
Is happy and smile some unable to decide of saw Liu Bo Wen's one eye, have already still promised.They follow Chu to flow smoke and often meet spring and step by step stand down mountain.
They walked to have no how far, hear the Ai that the mountain peak upload to come to Liu Bo Wen singing:"This hates when already drop empty rank, cold more rain Xie, bury to spend the weather.3 years long soul dream the Yao is that the dream is long should come to Yi.Anticipate to also feel, the human life is tasteless.The set dust that cannot compares with a night separates, quiet and empty, the one cover up sorrow ground.The Chai Dian invites and unexpectedly abandons!If heavy spring have a pair of fishes to send, know him, in the last years bitterness joy so much, with who mutually lean on?I from eventually does the night become to turn a side and endure to listen to the Xiang Xian weighing a reason?Need to be knotted, he livings bosom friend.Still fear 2 people to accompany a thin life, again good luck Qian, remain a month zero breeze inside.The pure tears exert, the paper ash rises."
This Dao person's 《gold wisp song 》 is lately made by Liu Bo Wen to lately sing, listen to the circumlocution in remaining public break bowel, could not say is how sad.Particularly being Chu to flow smoke is more tearful to shed tears, she on the other hand doesn't already, on the other hand and also sigh for the clinging pathetic destiny for from now on will lose Liu Bo Wen, this good friend's bosom friend but heart to living a sorrow.
She knows that from now on, she and Liu Bo Wen, can't have again to anily hand over to gather forever forever.Which afraid is to make friend, perhaps also can not calm, because unconscious, two people's, have been many a shadow.But that shadow, can't obliterate forever forever.
The second day that returns to Liu Fu, Chu flows smoke to lend a people, Zhu Yuan Zhang, the army camp in have urgent matter, and often meet spring leave-taking to walk first.Thank after Cui E know clinging affair of, again after happy persuasion, flow a hating of smoke idea to Chu, subtract many Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论