2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Electroplating e I they unexpected

Must die, I know, you aren't the person of cool life and death.Give up holdout, be seized without putting up a fight!"
From his eyes, I have been clear the whole, but still need to do the flounder of end and fantasize that possible tender feeling:"The bore is clear, if I early open heart I am a small Yun, do you also do like this?"
Zhuge Liang a foolish, soon after nod:"Two countries meet in combat, there is no friendship to be talked.Are you again ever lenient with offenders to Sun Ce?We are life and deaths to mutually fight and change you, not also similar?Ye city, the summer, the firewood mulberry, sets up an industry, song, do you do still littlely?Even if my heart in cant not bear to, also can do like this."
The words listenned to him, my heart is really cool, is ah, Zhuge Liang is Zhuge Liang, is not likely to pursue for personal relations giving him up from cradle to the grave getting forever.I try very hard to the control live tears to flow down:"The bore is clear, do you remember that song plum flower three lanes?You once said, if I die in your front, you will play the piano for me every day, is this your commitment, right?"
Zhuge Liang is foolish for a while, Deng Mao retreat the quite a few tread, just sad way:" Such as, I admit, the at the mention of plum flower is small to reside, I cant not bear to start.But, I but can do like this, is that you force I, you can do another choice.You want that procrastinating time like this is impossible, the son dragon failed to catch to save you."
I certainly understand, but we exactly is who Be forcing who?I lowered the head to smile, do I force you?To, you are always correct, I always at force you, force the man whom you become thinking greatly of most in my life, make you become my enemy of life and death, is now, is also that I make you kill me.I face upward cachinnation, force the tears in the eye:"The bore is clear, you say of to.Since so, come, I have already said, the dead am 1 kind to set free to me."To you are also, be not?
Another cent Zhuge Liang returns to body to issue order that the battalion withdraws behind, soldier Zu shot Zhao Yun.Turn head again to see me, turn round a way:"You are getting wronger, I can't make you die, even if this time send army have already failed, I also want to bring back you.Up".

Chapter 252 plum flower extremely sings(4)


Chapter 252 plum flower extremely sings
Hear this"up", my heart just calculated to thoroughly die, Zhuge Liang, you indeed as expected can't love children personal relations.Ha ha, calculate, the dead died, this originally was oneself have been expecting of final outcome, be not?From decide to send to walk Bo Fu of time, from stay when the city outside obstructs battalion, I have already decided to give up life.I am this whole life, let the elder brother as I sad, make Bo Fu grieved, now, change into I taste to give up hope of taste.
The Shu non-commissioned officer soldier didn't again charge forward and faced to suddenly become chemisette I, they unexpectedly living one silk cant not bear to, you see me, I see you, and the along while just moved several steps.Zhuge Liang looking at a to knit the brows, the taste sweeps to turn them to Liao, and they are also that one face is embarrasseds.I also see their facial expressions at eye in,Beats by Dre Electroplating, suddenly smiled, can you not begin, that good, I force you one more of Be getting better.Slowly solved calico sack from the waist, to in after tooking a look, my hand stretched into.
The instinct of fearing lets has been staring at my person to respond very nimble, Liu Feng immediately yells 1:"Notice iron Biao."
Zhuge Liang is fierce to turn back to look, is seeing me a smile with leisurely look, while the officers and mens of surroundings all fear ground to looking at him.Zhuge Liang draws a deep sigh and return to body to raise hand to flick bottom, Zhang Nan yells right away:"Put arrows."
On the arrows as early as Xian, extreme strain under of soldier, hear an order right away loose opened bow string, my result for wanting came, Zhuge Liang raises hand to flick the next moment and not only needed to take my life, but also took my feelings, and everythings all ended.
I didn't realize that long arrows that dances in the wind to come over, just was making every effort to take a distant look.Elder brother Yun really needed to walk and had already can't waited for you;The Cao holds, where did you arrive with troops?Stretch hand into a bosom, touch the jade of chest to wear, lord Mr., cloud if not only only is the feeling of the king and his ministers, but also have very thick natural affection to your feelings, but you?Have you ever really once loved me?Or have been being making use of me?I am some penitence, unexpectedly have never used a daughter to attire to well make a day of it with you;Bo Fu, you will keep on living well with the male Jin and the elder sisters of, if cloud attained to promise your affair, what I walked feels at ease;The elder brothers, forgive cloud if selfishly and first left you this time, can not conceal for yourselves you so several years of daughter's identity but apologize, waited you again infuses me with the wine of time, I can't refuse, I meeting darling ground all of the wine that pour you to me drink up;The benefit state wants to put out, river mountain unification of time have already arrived, elder brother Yu, also complete your wish on the whole such as the son.
Arrows come of have no my imagination in of many, bow and arrow hand at long the arrows see after making moves I throw down gloves, understand them and fell into trap, all slowly let go of the bow in the hand, foolishly looking at me.Even if such, also put on the body full arrows Shi, I can feel that the blood is in the passage, I wants of the final outcome finally came.Smiled to smile, saw vision toward the sky of distance, after captured alive Sun Ce, I establish next conclude a bureau, also make good return of preparation, according to reason I should have no regret, why can my heart is very painful?
"Not ……, childe.""Such as son ah ……""son cloud ……" a short moment of dead silent empress, innumerable of crying and shouting the voice ring out, I change direction vision for a sky, water city wall, there have my close relatives, friend and belong to bottom, really needed to part forever this time, really want again run about company's road together with you.Qin Yong, sorry, I hand over to thousand Jun heavy burdens all you, only wish you don't want to play the ass.Take back very unwilling to part with hope toward the close relatives' vision, looking at a body up, long arrows' putting in the appearance on the body can hardly see, I want to pull out them, can the arm had no energy to lift up.
I hard to tacklely think that the handle knob took out from the bosom, but Zhuge Liang after foolishly seeing my a short moment, it is hoarse to roar out almost:"You why don't resist, true of so want to die?"
Looking at Zhuge Liang, hope the painful vision that he suddenly rears, I smiled:"I once said, I couldn't admit defeat, can't make you capture alive.I can not let the moon infect by my blood, so, my close relatives will be painful.Now that I have been imagine oneself as the favorite, since you the slightest have no some emotion to me, I stem still want to consider for you?"Put together to make an effort stretch into a bosom of slow moving slowly took out, opened to stretch toward Zhuge Liang, that crystal stone lay in the center of palm quietly, the snow-white rock has already been dyed by the blood red.
Zhuge Liang Leng Leng the ground looking at I stretch toward his hand, I before still aming smiling, smiling own own Chi of being silly, smiling, designing this final outcome again, I how hoped that Zhuge Liang couldn't let this final outcome become really, although I didn't intend to completely accept his feeling,did not deny, if he really has feeling, I probably really give up my own plan.However, I finally still I cheated he or she once:"The bore is clear, 12 years, cloud such as this chamber of red-blooded finally still Wu not hot this rock.You tell me, does this rock have heart?"
Zhuge Liang stretches out a hand and stumbled to walk 2, stop at in the half, repeatedly shake head:"Not, can't so of, I not think so, don't think."
I looking at his eyes, this double of was full of wise eyes, I once was the brilliance that how was addicted to it:"The bore is clear, I once begged you and begged you to follow me and begged you and I to live as recluse plum flower ditch, is that you didn't promise me.I have been thinking to take down benefit state, can with you together, there is no Liu Bei, you will follow me.At just, I would like to do your prisoner, my request isn't high, and begs you to pass Sun Zhou Liang family.Unfortunately, your heart always so big, who can not also save, for the sake of your business, for the sake of your ambition, who can also give up, be not?"
My title sees for a sky, breather says with smile several times:"Cloud if own the doter of lord Mr., own Bo Fu, Mr. loving of Jin, own loving deeply of the elder brotherses, also dissatisfied foot, unexpectedly have been entertaining wild hope the heart of getting the rock, get his love.I forgot, the person was too greed, end what also can not get.The elder sister says of to, give up far and compare to pursue easily, I finally academic association give up.The bore is clear, it, I return you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论