2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre cheap month Niang to arri

They so dogmatic person and those officials who buy a book invisibly bring pressure and just gave me like this good opportunity, that day since Ping Fu came back to talk with rich and honored, I looked for person to make a literary embellishments horizontal overflow of preface, then found out Ping Bao to use again inside published in the name of queen mother Lee through the factory 10,000 《female Jian 》 not only give two, also down this chessboard street big four of sell,beats by dre cheap, of right and wrongs of such world, fill cleanly at a time.
Indeed as expected the development of affair carries on according to my way of thinking, because have be dynasty queen mother handwriting book of preface, those persons who have a face of city teacher all with can own is an and proud of, in less than two days, 10,000 books go out to send to outside surplus of prefectural Ya of each state of several thousand volume books unexpectedly sell 20,002 silvers and also say up to is Luo sun the paper is getting more expensive.
The Meng is blunt in two days arrive at my in home, time see him, I not only of doubt he exactly whether the dynasty ever in lately expensive, his shape is short fat, stuck out chest a convex belly, full face the Zhui is fleshy of a wine lees nose of face very is firm eye.
If this outlooking of his in the past his extremely proud of success of time, is a rich Tai to be like, but now just one vice- distress kind.
"Enemy, enemy master."The Meng is blunt to see me, called.The form of address other people probably being seldom such, his speech is very not well acquainted with.
"The Meng is blunt, or is that I still call you as grandfather Meng, are my house after today from you of of chef, the meal that is responsible for me and madam, other of I think to be also need not I teach you, most important of BE, you have to take care of your own mouth."I have a saying of deep idea.
"The mean person knew."The Meng is blunt to lower the head to say.
"That you next go to."I flick to say.
Because this affair has already come to an end for the time being, I arrive at the mansion that protects in, want to say some affair with Ping Bao.
"Uncle, I want to do some voices in the coast, but not the good luck come over, I want to make old man's house seek a few Gong ships for me."
"Do not know that what you want to make to come over?"
I can't really believe that Ping Bao doesn't know that I want to do what, but these affairs don't need to be said clearly.
"Uncle, this is the small niece to show filial obedience you old."Finish saying behind I I early ready to of, wrapped the red envelope of a dozen of silvers ticket to pass up.
"Little monkey, you this is what mean?"Nozzle the orotund oil however Gao Kang get up, but his hands very Don't mention it of pass I the past red envelope accept at hand in.The smiling face on the face is like a blossom Be similar to bloom.
"This even if is the small niece shows filial obedience your old man's house, is the one filial piety of small niece."I also say with a smile.
Ping Bao finishes listenning to behind just knowing on smiling, hand in of wrapped to hand over to station at nearby of Xu Jue,
"That is all right, Xu Jue's this affair you did for little monkey.Like, I am getting more tired, went first to take a rest, busy today in the temple greater half sky.
"That small niece excused to leave."I after going a gift toward Ping Bao, at slowly the dowery of Jue down spend hall before opening.
"Xu Zhang Jia, this is my one dessert idea, also hope you to accept kindly."Moreover a red envelope that I will ready to passes to Xu Jue.
"Niece young master, you are really polite."Xu Jue also has no the slightest of brush-off, receive the red envelope in the my hand.
To the greed of this lord servant, I at last accepted, the slightest doing not ask me has to carry what to the city teacher, dare my Hui gold receive.There is really its lord necessarily having its servant!
The time that returns to in home, already soon to use the hour of supper, arrive at dining room but see dining room an inside have already put the cutlery appropriate, the persons of home all in sitting at respectively of seat.
See I come, the Jing Feng Luan receives me to sit down to prepare to start to eat.
The spring of chapter 50 many matters(1)

Because have again several day I will leave agreeable sky of far leave for Chiang-Nan of coast, this walking not and knowing when just can come back, the heart bottom also has several cents of loathe to give up.Because oneself has been being occupied in various thing from the stanza in year to now and seldom have spare time of one silk.After solving the affair of《female Jian 》 two days ago, Ping Bao is real of took oneself as his confident, I also at last told a paragraph in the affair of city teacher.
Show concern about Ping Bao to want every morning keep company with small emperor in the temple Wen Shu, so I decide in the afternoon again go to Ping Fu and Ping Bao's farewell, to this Chiang-Nan of go of purpose I without any reservation told Ping Bao and protected to also have no too many objection me to this, just want me hereafter as far as possible the little Chan is with this kind of affair.
Because spare time that there is half day, this again will distant journey, hence I let the rich and honored invite month Niang and also at last send off for me.After rich and honored walks, I called to ascend the Feng Luan and many females of Han Xiang Lan to go to rear garden and enjoy flower.
Now say second month in spring just, but the rear garden have already had numerous I say not ascend the flowers and trees of name at prosperous in plant, experience winter of the whole chill, can see prospects like this, make there is the pleased feeling of the one silk in my heart.
Liu Lyu of premium is extremely prosperous in the garden, even if also fill the air a kind of aroma that inebriates a person in the air, spring orchid they all spreads on the table Dengs of outside arbor up soft mat, sit at top the slightest have no stone Deng of strong and tough and icy cold.More let I happily for adding to the fun, Han Xiang Lan returned to take out own piano also, wanted to add to the fun by piano, listen to a wonderful musical sound again in the so beautiful revivification, can not say that this isn't the quick matter of a life.
But make people disappointing BE, in the musical sound just rose soon, but hear the distance spread a noisy miscellaneous voice, close behind be outside of the street uploaded come urgent of clop, listenned to a noisy miscellaneous voice of what that spread peaceful of business center of call sold one different, still mix a neigh voice among them, bawled out a voice.The heart next Lin didn't know and what is up took place.
Originally at appreciate that Han Xiang Lan plays the piano of I drive so a blend what fascination also had no, but under the heart outside of the affair felt one silk of curious.Can hear that at in home, visit the place that the appearance has an accident in the neighborhood, according to reason, be apart from here not and far am purple to forbid a temple, under the nose of Emperor, the thus bad affair absolutely should not take place.But listen to that voice, perhaps this of the battle isn't small, don't know is who the person is such of brave, also wasn't afraid of to disturb the people in the temple.
Because outside of noisy miscellaneous voice noisy person, helpless descend we had to leave rear garden to arrive at the hall is inside the flower side of be partial to in the hall wait month Niang to arrive at behind use lunch together.A short moment after, go toward to hide joss-stick the rich and honored of the Ge came back, with it go together of is some Wu Yue Niang whom the days disappear.
The quite a few day disappears and very concerns about to Wu Yue Niang in the heart, suddenly on seeing her, in the heart from have some kind of pleased feeling, suddenly of feel the she elegant appearance remaining.
Saw me, the joy in the month Niang heart was overflowed to speech form, full is a pleased facial expression on the face, twinkle a glow-in-the-dark in the eye, in the drama of act with dignity how to can inhibit now of remember fondly, she quick of facing I walked to come over and started still having one inhibitting of silk, but saw me toward her after opening a double the arm what also could not considered of, directly rush to my bosom in.
The Niang that sees a month runs to me, I also hurriedly come forward several steps, the double arm just opened, the month Niang was like small bird hurl nest generally rush toward go into in my bosom, double arm wreath at my back, tightly embraced I seemed to be afraid I sudden disappear.
And I am to tightly embrace her, the Jiao Qu that feel her Wen Ruan, at this time but is that sort of very hot, seem to to melt I.Our two people who don't also talk, just tightly embraced together, realized this long separation reunion empress of the sweet and the joy, think to that day disappears if separate three seasons Xi also only so-so.
Very in a short while, we just discover to be partial to hall after separating in I and her two people, Feng Luan they don't know to when back to go out.
Because hall in unmanned, and we is also really to several days be missing, so when I pull month Niang to sit on my leg, she didn't also refuse and just wore my neck with the hands Lan and full of silently conveyed tendernessly looking at me.
"Enemy Lang.The Qie body misses you so much.Recently, the Qie body seemed to lose a soul, it is your voice to exert in the full brain, do what also out of heart, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论