2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro probably even all

The inside card card likes a damp place, these ants hold tight the time of find, usually can't immediately swallow, but inside in the body that drills an animal first, from ……the internal organs start eating since!Hey Hey ……but eat of time, if the person didn't die, can also slice a body to feel his/her own internal organs to be chewed the felling of food by the ant a little ……"
I cannot help but beating cold war!
Start to eat since internal organs ……
That cutthroat estimates at the moment dead, his all have already been got empty by the ant Zhu in eye socket, the eyeball has already been eaten up, two eye sockets of the black hole hole inside trying very hard to into is whole in climb of ant ……
My missing my whole liveses can't forget an at present act!Is such a to greatly live a person, the in front in such an ant ……
Fully lead after having a minute, I just saw the worst act!
The corpse of this cutthroat ……his nudity's skin surface layer in outside, suddenly a burst of peristalsis, then ……probably is a human body of in have already been finished eating by the ant,beats by dre pro, suddenly have numerous places on his skin, a lot of ants below drill out from the skin and break body but!
Then, the ant just starts chewing to eat his body.
The sand sand sand sand……This kind of making people listen to would have the voice of evil-foreboding dream and fully kept on for a minute!
I several times all cannot helped but wanting to bend from the waist to vomit, but finally strong line of endure, I see the blacks of flank, a s all have some legs soft appearance.
These cruel as predatory animal guy, probably even all dare to hunt to kill a wild beast alone ……but face this kind of terrible anthropophagi Ma, but is all what everyones fear.
Is very quick, the sand ground inside left for a white dark framework!These ants chew the abnormality of food clean, connect some residue sons don't leave, one borders on complete framework to stand erect in the sand ground ……
I made an effort to swallow saliva and saw trap tower one eye.Trap tower but licked to lick lips, finally flicked to wave hand:"Leave!"
The time that returns to encampment traps tower to tell me, is eaten up by the database inside card card, them diagram diagram the clansmen think of theest most terrible punishment!Their many people would rather be eaten up by the lion, would not like to be buried in the of these ants.
This I am understand ……was eaten by the lion to also eat, the one mouthful bit to die you, also simply.
But the dead is in these ant hands ……for a while, imagination's these ants are to don't eat a find first ……start to eat from the internal organs first ……
Is also say, just that cutthroat while starting being chewed by the ant eating internal organs most most, he in fact hasn't completely departed from this life ……this is a kind of what kind of feeling of cruelty!
Looking at my facial expression some pallors, trap tower but seem very satisfied similar, immediately he and then with me talk in a short while, we finally signed a document that I bring, this is a concerning diamond mineral to alienate the document of share.
Trapped a tower milli- to inattentively sign this document ……in fact this is also very normal.He is the soil emperor of this nation, what does the document calculate to him?
The stipulation of law?The law is just a complete nonsense to this kind of warlord headman that controled political power!All of laws are what he establishes!
Looking at this document contract, I have already grown the impulse that wants to smile for the first time.
Once experienced to just and personally witness the process of "card card in the database", trapped tower very satisfied to my performance, I can feel, he seems to no longer doubt me.However finally, he put forward a suggestion and was his "good friend", and still and he the Sha blood pledge for the good friend of alliance, we shoulding according to their custom of diagram diagram clan carrying on.
I can feel, trap tower's law contract for written in black and white and the slightest disdain to a to attend to.It is a traditional to this kind of custom to on the contrary pour of pledge to value 1:00 more.
Process of pledging I don't want to cautiously describe, however let among them a my end the in the mind is a bit nerve-racking is ……end of asseveration inside, what we said is ……
"Is like the one who against back, will personally suffer'card card in the database'gobble up till death!"
As I am saying this sentence, but the in the mind think, Lao Tze's whole lives can't come to east again not!But I more ten thousand ten thousand what to don't thought of is ……this asseveration , in the near future, incredibly fulfilled!!
*****************
Airplane of the spiral syrup bellow, our a group of people finally and again sits at the G country head of state's special airplane up-the young fox type of the former Soviet Union that has already almost wanted to discard transport an airplane up.
Short and half days' process, I and an African the little warlord tyrant of country had intimate contact, we even became a friend!I see with own eyes he kills an innocent miner with gun, his under charge is cold blooded, see with own eyes he kills his own soldier with gun and see with own eyes he uses this the most terrible punishment sentenced to death that to assassinate his cutthroat in the world ……saw with own eyes his extravagance, they poor extravagant pole desire ……he can live a stylish palace similar house with the extravagant life and own numerous beauties, even all of the handle knobs of bathtub are golds!But the miner of outside, add one every day dish the almost quickly putrefied bean was already all special kindness.
But I, then took here from he several annually must the income of U.S. dollar ……
I ain't a good person, but this time, I the sudden heart livinged the quilt of one silk hard description!
I suddenly have already had no to this decrepit airplane at the moment how much complaint of heart.Because, I suddenly thought of, if this traps tower general to spend money again to buy a good airplane by himself for him ……so afraid of later those miner even putrefied beans all have no of eat!

Chapter 38 【the Azrael wipe a shoulder 】



Probably is trapped tower and his under charge to say what, this time airplane up send our a few black soldiers who come back, want to our attitudes much more friendly.
Joe Joe of flank still and just and boringly listens to music.As for the affair of database the inside card card, I didn't say with her, that kind of cruel disgusted affair, I don't want to tell Joe Joe.I depended meeting son on the chair, but on shutting eyes, imitated to appear that cutthroat in Buddha brain be chewed to eat into a shape of bones, two eye sockets all drill full anthropophagi ant ……
"Five elder brothers ……your facial expression isn't so good."Front of the hammer son suddenly turned head to see my one eye, on the face some misgivings.
I shake:"I drink some water."
Finish saying I stood and had already gone toward the cargo bay of airplane behind.
Certainly, the so-called cargo bay was in fact a passenger compartment's inside to partition a board used to wrap sheet iron of behind, our baggages all put at behind, also have a box of back up of bottled edible water.
I walk to purchase goods cabin, turned over in experienced Lee a burst of, is bending the body to prepare from the box in take a bottle of water to come out ……
Suddenly, at by this time, the Shan of the vigilance instinct of my heart appears!Almost having no is hesitant, a kind of instinct seems to urge me fierce of the body kept on rushing toward forward, then got away toward the left side!
An algidity almost was sticking the back of my neck to wipe past!In this a moment, I the sweat hair of the neck behind all all Shus get up!!
My person still just ground up, just once turned round, a personal shadow has already flown a body to rush toward to come over to press at my body up, is almost simultaneous, I feel that the chest and belly part suffers several bottoms with sudden force shot to beat!I raised to resisted two times, but belly still be beaten medium for a while, the violent ache makes me understand to come over, this is layer after layer one shot of the other party knee!
The person who makes a surprise attack me seems pole to have experience!A big hand has been quick of the Wu live my mouth, immediately this person has already pressed at my top, moreover a hand Zuan lives a bayonet, put down toward my neck!
The life has relation to!I put together to make an effort a flounder, one of my hand immediately and upwards crest go up, make an effort of arrive on his chin, upwards fierce a push!
This person's energy is very big, I incredibly didn't push away him all of a sudden.He was just body to sway to sway, immediately that handle bayonet has already almost wanted Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论