2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo finally say BEH

Just does odd jobs of, in addition to being devoted to the matter in the share of working well oneself, also the nothing important really wants.―― However, that person of wild Sir in the sky, in fact compare my imagination be good friends with to get along with some."
"Because is he a young and handsome man?"Chu-tien fixs to smile to ask.
"Fix, you came again ……I have no spoony's disease again.I just say that his looking like is a good owner."
"Frankly speaking, I don't really like him.He and that has the end one Mi similar, the every act and move has a kind of born ego sense of superiority ……certainly, he is just your owner, with I also the nothing important relate to;As long as he can't don't even let leaves you please, I have no words to say."
"Can't of.Fix, if the end of July go to the words of Hokkaido, probably can also comparable to see smoked dress grass."
"Is again a little bit more late, the paddy field all probably finished harvesting."Chu-tien fixs to lightly say,Beats by Dr Dre solo.
"Really don't go, next year go."Thousand leaves say with smile.
"Do not go!The next year is a next year, this year is this year."Chu-tien fixed to lay up smiling face.
"Okay, good of ……I swear, all anyway want toward wild Sir in the sky please arrive a leave, this is always all right?"Thousand leaves also felt to is they's indefensible and had to surrender.
"Not bad."
However, at after of summer leave time inside, isn't thousand leaves have never pleased to arrive a leave, is Chu-tien to fix to at the right moment have no time, in fine, in this summer, the trip of their Hokkaido finally still steeped soup.
A day in the end of August that the summer leave end quickly, Chu-tien fixed to again put forward a protest:"The tree almost schooled begins, how do you intend to do?I once said, I was to record enemy very much, particularly hated bitterly speech but faithless person."
Thousand leaves also feel very sorry, but this isn't her a person of wrong:"This cans not all blame me, either ……I asked for leave, but you have no time;When you are free, I could not please a leave again.See to this summer, we really is as no chance as Hokkaido ……fix, next year we one holiday go to, how?"
" So?"Chu-tien fixs some unwilling natures to ask.
Thousand leaves suddenly thoughted of what:"To, the day after tomorrow evening seem the activity of having the summer fiesta ……fix, rather let's stroll temple fair."
Chu-tien fixs heart the bottom wonder and seem also have to such, at that moment and very and with difficulty say:"It is all right."
The ocean son comes over here at this time and says with smile:"Are you going to stroll temple fair?Too like, I just at for the tree does kimono for a summer ……be dressed in to go by that time, will be definitely very beautiful."
"Aunt, need not gave a lot of care so, I had already had a……is 17-year-old that year, my grandmother does for me."Because the temple fair thoughted of summer kimono, grandmother immediately after thoughted of to die again, and that year the night of that summer fiesta, thousand leaves immediately have some gloomy absolute being wound.
"Want.That is your grandmother's intention, this is mine.Is always very busy for this period of time, so, drag along haven't worked well now, is really sorry.However, can also send on the whole last use ……20-year-old female kid, should dress Piao beautiful brightly go out to go shopping or date ……small fix, do you say?"
Chu-tien fixed a side to open a face:"I ain't a girl again ……am I how can anyone know?"
Second world noon, thousand leaves got off work, didn't go home, she walked into a store to buy some things and fixed to go uncle and Chuan to win the house is also.She takes thing to come out the front door of store, is just wanting over the street, suddenly hear after death someone calling his/her own name:"Thousand leaves and seniors!"
Thousand leaves return overdo, seeing snow of being still a head of short hair is to come over here toward oneself in quick time clearly.Suddenly met snow is clear, she also feels very happy and right away says with smile:"Snow is ……really is you, long time no see."
One and half years time after thousand leaf senior high schools graduate in, although all live in Tokyo, they really have never met any further.
Snow is to walk to her in front clearly, full faces are all pleased feeling:"Did not see for a long time yes ……senior, your hairs all grew so, the person also became more good-looking."
"Which have."Thousand leaves are some to hard-pressedly say.After finishing senior high school, thousand leaves stay to have long hair, however, she just in brief combs a horsetail, really talk not and up have much beautiful.
"I am serious.Senior than had the woman the flavor more during the days in the senior high school."Snow is to in earnest say clearly.
Thousand leaves don't want to continue to talk this embarrassed topic and at that moment ask:"Snow is, you were an examinee now, definitely and very favour?"
Snow is to sigh tone clearly and wore a woebegone expression ground to say:"Yes, this summer leave I have never gone out to once play for a days ……I just be come out from the extension school.The ―― is alas, if I am badly so like senior good."She puzzles ground the thing of big pack of packet that looking at thousand leaves to lift, "senior, you buy so many things, is want ……"
"Go to my uncle's house."Thousand leaves looking at her, suddenly thoughted of what, is not read by heart a to move, " snow is, the current time is it's yet early, rather let's arrive the cold drink store of neighborhood to sit for a while?"
"Good.The senior of ―― , I take thing for you."
"H'm, thank you."
Arrived a recent cold drink store, after a pair person sits down, snow is to right away ask clearly:"Senior, are you good now?"
"Very good."Thousand leaves say with smile.
Snow is to looking at her clearly, some unable to decidely say:"I hear that your parents have already divorced, ascend the senior also went the United States at first, I thought ……"
"That also has no way ……still must continue living next go, be not?"
"I think that be like a senior so good person, can definitely meet ratio up original senior better boy ……however, frankly speaking, the senior didn't choose rock farmland senior at that time, I really feel very sorry.―― I know, he likes you very much."
At that time, rock farmland and she together just joined basketball department for the sake of the much foolish the ability and favorite persons, therefore unavoidably had a kind of clever people like clever people felling;Can now today, they think with favorite person together of the wisheses all fell empty ……snow is clearly at the thought of this, feel heart in have grow unspeakable sad.
"A little bit ex- days, I saw a rock farmland."Thousand leaves are silent a short moment, finally say.
"BE?He is O.K.?"
"Yes, he is very good, have already had a lovely girl friend, a day descendant American ……so, although I also feel very sorry, all past.It is you to pour ……snow is, you and river Chuan ……"
"I also know that I don't deserve river Chuan, but I am to like him."Snow was a clear wry smile for a while.Thousand leaves are an experienced hands, know a river the Chuan Ling also studies in the United States this matter, must be very big to her stroke, "however, now, I also want to open ……he is a so excellent boy, how may like my this kind of tomboy?So, he go to American previous, I also directly blessed him.I think that lead a period of time again, wait I to meet a boy who likes, I can forget him.Although the ―― is first love."
"Snow is, you this kind of mood I once had as well.Many farmlands are also to go to the United States at that time, I than more miserably, you connect to directly bless his opportunities all have no ……he even didn't tell me to walk.However, the matter arrives at present, I also saw open ……some men probably just the traveler in our life, walk to always walk."Although say so, thousand leaves still feel that his/her own eyes were getting moister, she lowered the head to drink one mouthful beverage, " I sometimes think, can go together a road with them, is also a kind of rare predestination ……do you say?"
Snow is to smile to smile clearly:"Although is unwilling, also can think like this.Can meet senior today, I am really happy ……however, my in the mind has been hasing a problem ……senior, if one day, unintentionally meet him and how does his girl friend do together?"
"I don't know as well.However, you should also have your own boyfriend at that time?No matter he luckily unhappiness, all again bless him.I think that also canned be so."Thousand leaves wish, even if see fine son of many farmlands and cherry well together, she the ability town settle ground to bless them;But if meet original sun an and his girl friend together, and whether she can also at quiet smile to come forward salutation?Her in the mind some bottoms all have no.
However, turn to read a to think, also not is can not ……
After all, to her, that in fact also the nothing important is special:Being not her is other people, this in this world, there are a women in the head quarter, can get the original sun of top one heart, and with the whole life that he cares for each other always.
If not that she, to her, the true nothing important is special Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论