2013年1月24日星期四

mac makeup wholesale Shu technical abili

Crumple to shadowily sleep an eye, the gape connects a making reference to of sky, sees is me and then say:"Is my disciple, you were so quick and then camed back, I wanted of the timber collect enough?"
"This is the timber for you, you accept like."I hand over the timber to the hand of old man.
The system hints to ring out at the same time:"Congratulate you on complete a task:Collect a timber, acquire 1000 experience values, 10000 gold coins, the reputation is worth 4, you rises with the medicine store owner's amity degree."
Amity degree is what things, how all didn't know before, and did the time of blacksmith task, also had no this what amity degree?Haven't waited my lane to understand this exactly is what is the row, the system hints to again ring out:"Congratulate a player on walk sideways violent in action get stripe, the Class is 7 classes at present, you can seek new hand village bookstore the owner assumed office and increased the function of concealing the ID name.Excuse me, if you want to conceal you's name?"
"Temporarily don't conceal."I say that wait hereafter would like to conceal again.Arrive not for the sake of famous, but because if I concealed name, other people head top all crest well-known word, only have my head top have no, beat the band too much, we don't think to be too show off.
"Ha ha, smelly boy, quite good, have already arrived 7 classes, assume office quickly, arrive old Liu of bookstore there, say that you are my disciple, will have some advantages.Still have already to remember, don't shout teacher in other people's in front, this must remember."The old man knows that I am eager to assuming office and give an account that I arrived bookstore an owner to want to report to ascend his name there and see to what teacher mix still full severely in this village, this teacher indeed as expected have no white call.
"Okay, I remember, definitely don't shout your teacher in other people's in front, but should shout what?Always canning not shout you is old!"
"Shout to go everything, be don't shout teacher, remember."The old man again gives repeated advice to me.
"Okay, that I walked first, teacher."Although don't know that the old man forbids the reason that I shout teacher in other people's in front is what, however I can't go to probe, either, anyway the advantage has been already got.
I arrive at bookstore with the quickest speed, the front of the bookstore stands an old man that wears green Shan, although hair and beards all white, the spirit is hale and hearty, double eye brightly, the waist plank stands of perfectly straight, the slightest disappear old Tai.
"How are you, brother-in-law, I come to assume office."I bend from the waist first to salute to the owner of bookstore, then make reference to.I want to see a report not to report the name of old man, this bookstore owner's attitude to me will can't have a difference, so have no immediately elucidation, oneself is the disciple of old man.
"Boon, the young man is very good, so quick attain 7 classes, you are us the No.002 new hand village first inauguration of player, I don't need to collect your inauguration fee like, otherwise assume office a fee to want 10000 gold coins.This book wants 500 gold coins, you take to like study."Bookstore owner's passing am a books bound by stitches for me and want to accept me 500 gold coins at the same time.
"Congratulate a player on walk sideways a violent in action inauguration master, be used as the player of the No.002 new hand village first inauguration, praise 1000 experience values, 10000 gold coins, the reputation is worth 5."The system hints seeing to the first player of inauguration really having some advantages.
"Congratulate a player on walk sideways violent in action get stripe, now 8 classes."System hints that I have already attained 8 classes, this is a good news, take out to add magic to be worth 0-3 of Jing steel bracelet, I wear on the wrist, the slight motion of a burst of magic, make me feeling comfortable and pleasing.
"I am the first player of inauguration, can not beat to fold?"I smile to ask and want to every moment keep the most brilliant smile to NPC, they are decision you the person of game destiny, can not give offense to them.
"Do not go, this book is an open code marked price of, absolutely can not sell at a discount."The bookstore owner determinedly isn't willing to let benefit.
"That is all right."I say paying 500 gold coins,mac makeup wholesale, then once connecting books bound by stitches.500 gold coins to current of we to say, mere trifle just, we is somehow also wealth tens of thousands people, not concerned this small money.
The name that marks magic trick in book on 《small fireball 》 book cover turns over and opens and tooks a look and have no outside is to say how to come together a fire chemical element, then issue sorcery and go out and attackstone an enemy through a voodoo, after I finished reading a book, the book in a twinkling disappeared, this made me intend to sell to the viewpoint of other players again and end up in nothing and again despised grand, dig a door too much!
"Congratulate the player academic association fireball Shu technical ability, now 0 classes, the well-trained degree is 0%, use the partition of time 2."The system hints that the study is a really easy matter, however the game company also isn't likely to make an entry-level sorcery wants a player to learn last several dayses, so who be subjected to of.
However the technical ability unexpectedly still has a cooling time, this not is influence in the early years continuously war power Yao, after expected technical ability much to pour not afraid this time partition, because the instauration that could use other technical ability attacks, wait before technical ability, can these two partitions can let now my the battle real strenght descends a lot.
Because want today city inside, deliver first, everyone looking at can thank to a few ticket tickets!There is still in the evening one chapter.

Chapter 8 sorcery fireball


Please hit a ticket and thanked!!!
Pull up a technical ability noodles version, I saw own the technical ability for a while, fight technical ability to only have a fireball Shu of 0 classes, well-trained degree is also 0;But life the technical ability then have a 1 collecting of class Shu, the well-trained degree is 21%, this collects Shu to when get stripe of, I don't know, should because collect a timber to rise quickly, after all is 10 pieces of timbers at a time;Still have a 0 the making of classeses medicine Shu technical ability, well-trained degree 0%;Moreover there is also an opencast Shu technical ability of one class, the well-trained degree is 12%.Seem just lumbering and mine for minerals of live isn't a white stem of, the technical ability well-trained degree rose up,wholesale mac makeup.
"Like, I already assume office successful, I want my teacher is there, let him also happy for a while."I say to the owner of bookstore, certainly I intentionally say so, be want to see his reaction.
"You have teacher, this how may, player after only hasing 35 classes, so as to accept disciple."The bookstore owner says that he this sentence pours to tell me an important information, player 35 classes can accept disciple hereafter, with past bequeath to posterity about, be don't know that my noodles accepts disciple to have what advantage, however affirmation will include be, otherwise can't design such a function.
"My teacher isn't a player, but the owner of medicine store."I say.
"Originally you are old Huang's disciple, he still keeps so loving to accept disciple, boon, you this boy start doing not say that you is old Huang's disciple why?"The vision that the bookstore owner uses to examine looking at me, the tone is serious, this makes me worried, if because oneself starts elucidation not, but cause a bookstore's owner to own opinion, can mess.
"The smelly boy is still pretty intelligent, want and see, don't you say that you is my attitude to you of old Huang's disciple, and did you say to is the differentiation of of later his disciple my attitude to you?"Bookstore owner's tone is still serious, however leak the smile facial expression of to make me know on the face, he basically have no really animation.
"Your honesty at astute and courageous, the jade tree faces breeze, the dessert of boy thinks to indeed as expected deceive however you are old, see you old tall strong outstanding and Aeolian handsome and young and capable, the boy is like to your admiration ……"
"You are this boy, don't useless talk.Since is old Huang's disciple, read this book."The old man stopped my bothersome, throw a book to me, however by this time he has already smiled and look anterior Ma Pi not is have no effective, regardless is a person or NPC, all can not hold against Ma Pi's offensive, we hereafter still have to make great effort to study to flatter, the interest allows not to play games and return ability origin book, call 《Ma Pi Shen achievement 》 .
"This how many gold coins?You are old to give a discount for me, the boy lane orders money, not easy."I pack poor say, quickly read a book after, still kept calling 《 small fireball 》, however is a deluxe version of, it is thick to compare originally that some.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论